Help....

Mikey let out a fierce battle cry and lunged at his brothers. On instinct, the brothers pulled out their weapons. Mikey got to Donnie first. His eyes white, he pressed his kusarigama blade against Donnie's staff. Donnie looked into Mikey's eyes with fear and sadness.

"Mikey it's me! Donnie!" Donnie tried. But Mikey paid him no attention. He only pressed harder and let out a small growling noise. Donnie turned to his older brothers with a look of desperation. Getting the idea, Raph and Leo jumped into action. Raph rolled and landed behind Mikey. Then, Raph grabbed Mikey's shoulders and pulled him away from Donnie. Meanwhile, Leo had stealthily grabbed Mikey's other nunchuck. Suddenly, a deep voice boomed out.

"Michelangelo, finish them! Now!" Shredder called out. Mikey got the message and ripped away from Raph. He turned swiftly and grabbed Raph's forearms. He quickly raised him in the air and flung him into the wall.

"Raph!" Leo called out. Leo ran at Mikey and pressed his swords against Mikey's chucks. "Mikey, that's enough!" He snapped. But then his features softened. "Remember who you are," Leo almost whispered. For a second, a look of sadness passed over Mikey's face. "Help," he whispered. Then, his face went back to being angry and he pushed Leo away. "Enough of this!" Mikey shouted. He held out his nunchuck blade and let the other end fall to the ground with a "chink." His eyes narrowed.

"I end this now....." he snarled.

AAAA I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! So sorry to all you Mikey fans! Don't worry, the end will be good! 😉 Make sure you comment and keep updated with the book! Byeeeeee!