What Love Can Do

Mikey lunged at his brothers with a shout. His blade out, he flung his nunchuck forward. His brothers were still in shock and could've gotten seriously injured, had they not jumped out of the way. However, the blade had cut Raph's cheek a little. He reached up and wiped  the blood off. Mikey smiled an ominous smile.

"How's it feel, Raph?" He said in a mocking tone. "You used to always use me as your punching bag. Now you know how I feel." Raph knew the words weren't actually coming from Mikey, but he couldn't help but wince at his younger brother's accusation. "I-I'm so so sorry baby brother," Raph whispered. "I love you." A look of confusion passed over Mikey's face for a brief second. Donnie's face lit up. "That's it!" He cried. He turned to his brothers. "Guys, we have to be nice to him!" His brothers looked at him like he was crazy. "What?!" Leo shouted. "Just do it!" Donnie shouted back. He stood and turned to Mikey. "Mikey, you are the most optimistic, loving person I have ever met. And I never appreciate that," he said with a shameful look. "I love your jokes, your laughter, sometimes I even miss your pranks! I love you, Mikey and I wouldn't trade anything for a better little brother. Come back to me..."

Mikey continued to stare at them with a confused look. Leo stood next. "Mikey, I know it seems like we don't appreciate you sometimes, but we really do. I admire your fighting tactics and your cheery attitude. I couldn't imagine living without you." Leo paused to wipe a tear from his eye. "When you came home, I couldn't even explain the joy I felt. But now, you're basically gone again. Don't make me live without you, little brother." Mikey's face twitched with sadness and he clutched his head, falling to the floor. "No!" He yelled. "Stop it!" All of the brothers stood up. "Never!" Raph yelled, with tears streaming down his face. "We love you, little brother!" They all joined in. "WE LOVE YOU!"

With that, Mikey let out an agonized screech and fell to his hands and knees. After making a few gurgling sounds, he coughed up the brain worm. Raph ran towards Mikey, throwing a throwing star at the worm. As it hit the worm, Raph slid on his knees towards Mikey and caught him before he could pass out on the ground.

"NO!" Shredder cried. He stood from his throne and unsheathed the blades on his glove. "I will end you ALL!" Leo and Donnie rushed over to Raph and Mikey. "OH NO YOU WON'T!" Donnie cried, throwing a smoke bomb towards the ground. Once the smoke had cleared, the turtles were gone, leaving only the dead brain worm. Close by, an angry "NO!" could be heard by the turtles as the manhole cover clattered shut.

AAAAA! I love this chapter! The part when the said they loved Mikey! AH THE FEELS! Btw, the book is almost over. About a chapter left. I REALLY hope you guys have been enjoying this story. I know I have! Be sure to comment and vote! Byeee!