Fatal Mistake

Mikey's eyes widened. "Oh my gosh," he gasped. "I wasn't supposed to come here. He'll find you and.... I have to go!" Mikey turned to race out of the room,  but Leo grabbed him by the arm. "What do you mean?! You just got back!" Mikey looked down. "I can't stay here," he said with a sad expression on his face.

Leo shot him a confused look and slowly released his hold on him. "Why not?" He asked. Mikey started to cry a little. "B-because when I was topside, I was being tracked and I can't lead him to the lair!" He sobbed. His family exchanged looks. "Who, Mikey?" Donnie asked. Mikey sniffed and looked up at them.

"T-the Shredder," he whispered. Then he reached for his belt and flung his hand towards the ground. Before anyone could figure out what he was doing, the room filled with a purple and black haze. They were completely blind. "Mikey, wait!" Raph called out. He started fanning the air with his arms and his brothers soon followed his action. Soon enough, the smoke was cleared from the room. But it wasn't the only thing that had left. Mikey was nowhere to be found.

Hey guys! Short chapter, I know. But this is a MAJOR part of the plot. Btw, sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'll try to stop doing that. Anyways, leave comments and I hope you enjoyed! Bye!