THE END

Hey guys! Just to let you know, this is the last chapter. :..( *tear* I have REALLY enjoyed writing this. I will be starting a new series called the "Kidnapper" series soon. It is not a TMNT fanfiction, but I will come back to that later. For now, enjoy the last chapter!!!!

The 3 brothers stood in Donnie's lab together as they waited for Mikey to wake up. Apparently, the stress from the brain worm knocked him out for a little bit. In short, Raph carried him all the way home and now they waited for the moment he opened his beautiful eyes again. Leo stood next to Mikey's cot, Donnie sat at his desk working on something, and Raph anxiously paced back and forth near the lab doors.

Suddenly, a moan met the brothers ears and they snapped their heads up. Mikey's eyes were slowly fluttering open. Raph and Donnie rushed over to where Leo stood next to Mikey's cot. "M-Mikey?" Leo stuttered. Hearing this, Mikey's eyes opened the rest of the way and he turned his head to look at his brothers. "Guys?" He mumbled. Slowly, he sat up, rubbing the back of his head. "What...what happened?" The older 3 exchanged a glance. After a moment, Raph spoke up. "Shredder had you under the control of a brain worm," he said. Mikey's eyes widened as everything came rushing back to him. "Oh my gosh, guys!" He exclaimed. "I'm so sorry, I didn't want to hurt you. I couldn't control myself and--" "Mikey, calm down!" Donnie interrupted. Mikey looked at him as he sighed. "We know." Mikey started to cry and his brothers wrapped him in a hug. "I-I was so sc-scared," he sobbed. "I thought I was gonna hurt you guys and I couldn't stop myself." With that, Mikey started sobbing even harder. "Shh, it's okay, little brother," Leo whispered. "We won't let anything happen to you ever again."

Eventually, Mikey stopped crying, only leaving small hiccups. "T-thanks guys," he said. Mikey pulled away and looked at himself. "Hey! I'm back!" He exclaimed, looking at his turtle arms. He hugged himself. "Let's celebrate, guys! Call Antonio's and let's get this party started!" He jumped up from the cot and ran out of the lab, leaving his chuckling brothers. A second later, they heard an excited squeal. They walked out of the lab to see a happy Mikey embracing Casey, April, and Karai in a group hug. "Mikey! They exclaimed. Mikey giggled. "Hey guys! It's good to be back!" He let them go, smiling a beautiful smile. April and Casey bombarded Mikey with questions, while Karai stood in the background, rubbing her arm shamefully. Mikey quickly noticed and walked over. "Hey Karai," he said. "Are you okay?" Karai suddenly burst into tears and threw her arms around Mikey. "M-Mikey, I'm so sorry for putting you through all this," she cried. Mikey wrapped his arms around her in return. "It's okay, it wasn't you. I know the feeling," he said. April, Casey, and Karai gave confused looks. "I'll explain later," Mikey said. "For now, I've had enough apologies and tears. Let's PARRRTAYYYYYY!!!" And with that, they partied the rest of the night. Nothing could get in the way of their love for one another. Except, maybe, one person.

Miles away, Shredder sat on his throne, plotting his revenge. "I will find you turtles," he growled. "Even if it's the last thing I do...."

Dun DuN DUNNNNNN!! Just like this story. This write is DONE and I really enjoyed it. Hope you guys did too. Obviously, I have to continue this, but I may need you guys help. However, it's gonna be a while until I write it. I haven't decided if I will do that first, or write the Kidnapper series. You guys decide! Annnnywho, have a great day and a ROCKIN' holiday season. BYEEEEE!!