Chapter 16

Quinn had woken up a few hours ago and realised she was back in the hospital , the exact opposite place to where she wanted to be. Nothing ever went right, did it? Not even when she willed with all of her heart and soul that for just one day she could be a normal happy girl, with a family, with hope.
U
When she awoke she looked around her small hospital room to see Mr. Renold and Jay. However before she could scream at Jay and tell him to get out, he shyly whispered to her,

"I just wanted to make sure you were safe, I'm sorry".

Then he walked away and Quinn was left watching his retreating back tensely walking from the room. Shortly after that Mr Renold left, and since then Quinn had been sat in the same place, staring at the same spot on the wall thinking about what she has endured , but the thing was she didn't know what had happened and who had helped her when she fainted after trying to escape this horrible place.

Even though she didn't escape she could still walk around. Hoisting herself out of her bed and scraping her normal clothes onto her body she trudged down the corridor looking for someone to talk to or something to get her out of her own head. 

That smell, her only true love ...cupcakes!!!

She sprung out of the room dashing around the corner with her feet skidding like she was on an ice rink. It was all worth it though for her best frenemy. They tasted so good but they cause so many problems, she thought to herself that she could battle obesity another time but now let the diabetes rain.

Doctors and nurses looked on curiously as she ran like a mad person through the halls of this hospital all of the patients seemed to think she was out of my mind or that she was ravenous with rabies and foaming at the mouth.

Her legs carried her in the direction of the canteen feeling like she was Scooby doo looking for Scooby snacks on crack.

Slower and slower she ran on searching for them but the small snatch of energy she had left had been wasted on this pointless cupcake hunt. She got to the canteen; there were no cupcakes only a measly one layered chocolate cake. Disgraceful! Oh well, she wasn't going to let it go to waste she trudged into line with the other patients weighed down by disappointment.

The server placed the cake onto her outstretched plate and carelessly Quinn stumbled over to the nearest table.

Munching away on her now half eaten cake she looked at the place that surrounded her and found it to be a plain white room with a dozen people scattered about or standing in the queue. She didn't see anyone that she knew.

Why was she here?

She couldn't even remember how she had got back to the hospital after she had fainted. What was wrong with her she thought to herself and how stupid could she have been to run around a hospital for stupid cupcakes,   how utterly pathetic and dumb. She knew that somewhere here, in this hospital there were people that she knew that would probably be looking for her.

Bringing herself to her feet she trudged along from the way she came ashamed of how stupid she had been but still, she carried her plate of cake with her because obviously, she couldn't waste it.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Another chapter which is really really short.

Idk whether I'm going to continue with this story or not because I just don't think that I'm happy with it and no one is reading so there isn't much point in trying to keep on writing.

Thank you if you are reading this.