The Fall Of Aeden.

Aeden's mind often wondered of the countless possibilities, countless magic she could use to to bring Destery back, she was sick herself, her life span was ending, she could feel it, so could the winds of time which were warning her, whispering to her, that her end was soon to be upon her, she hadn't told anyone, for it was not their burden to bare. she often lay in bed days at a time, too weak to get up, she could tell those close to her were becoming weary, they knew something was wrong, Zephyr knew the truth she could tell, for he refused to believe it. Aeden knew in her heart, the mightiest was to fall is after battle is done, so she was at peace, she knew this was her time.

Zephyr would be the one to discover her, as she lay perfectly as if she were asleep but he knew better, she was gone. As the wards of death caught up with her, her body would disappear going to the air becoming the Magic all see around them. To Aeden becoming part of the worlds life was comforting, she drew what she knew to be her final breathe, in the end all she was light, darkness was all but gone, she saw Destery the embraced, she was truely in peace. and then there was nothing. The wards had been kind to show her happiness before she past on, usually they wouldn't, they had shown extreme generosity in her final moments for that she was greatful, for that she was truely at peace.

She could hear the screams as she drifted away, then there was silence. "Aeden?" Zephyrs lips quivered in the way a child quivered when his dog had been put down, "Aeden?!" He yelled signalling Keira and Lupin. Keira sunk to the ground her eyes welled with tears zephyr cradled her as she wept, Lupin cradled the both, he had broader shoulders and his grip was firm and warm, he gritted his teeth as tears fell trying not to shriek our in pain as the acid like liquid burned into his cheeks. Keira could scarcely understand how or why Aeden had died, was it heart break? or was it natural? no one would ever know, for that truth died with Aeden.

In the palm of Lupin's hand he held a cold metallic object, he stared at it, feeling its curves and sharp edges, he grimaced as it burnt his skin, Dragon metal, it had a burning numbness, since he was now king the pain he would usually feel, would be crippling, now he barely noticed it he held it, incrusted inside was a glowing amber stone, it was a piece of his mothers crown, Destery had recovered for him, more tears penetrated his face making his shriek, he want it to stop, it burnt worse then Dragon steel, worse than other pain, his emotions scorched and burnt, this provided an explanation as to why he had always appeared cold and foreign to those around his company.

Aeden was lain in the crypt of the warriors who had given more then their bodies could take. Aeden's funeral was sad, as Keira had come to learn, faeries didn't take death very well, As they stood, She noticed Zephyr standing looking at a graving his whole body was quivering, the late king, it would seem had be lain to rest here as well, Zephyr's lost a lot more than Keira was aware for behind his fathers tomb, laid his grandparents, and for the first time she would learn, he had lost an older brother, Lyndon, he died alongside his father in battle.

Her heart went out to Alister, she walked through, and noticed a particular tomb, Rae, "Al, who's this for? I've never heard the name before" "she was part of another Royal family from the seventh Realm, Keira there's a reason the seven realm has come to be know to us as the forbidden realm"

"can you tell me?" "Keira, I hardly thing this is the time to-" "please, Lyre is a name i recognise, I've seen the name before, I feel like I know her" he sighed a deep tired sigh, "as I said there is a reason it is know as the forbidden Realm, thousands of moon cycles ago, long before even my father was born, the time of my grandparents, there was a realm where conflict never mattered, all loved in harmony, secluded from the outside world, there were no portals which could reach this realm, it was said an ancient race of Faeries lived in its bounds, they ruled the land, there were many species we can not begin to comprehend of the ones we see here today for example; there was an account written the diaries of a faerie from that time and place, there was a dragon who had wings, it could also swim, there was a human unicorn hybrid, Faeries of ancient magic, with powers far beyond my own, there were beautiful creatures, we are sill yet to know of" "this world sounds beautiful"

"it was, until...a terrible dark power rose up, turning upon the residents in that land, many fled but those who never got a chance....no one knows what happened to them, whatever it was, was a force worse than death" Keira shuddered, "this is going to sound weird, i think she is my mother" Keira looked at the tomb in front of them, something somewhere inside her was screaming telling, she is you mother! You are of the old world.