Chapter 3

A/N: I'm sorry for not writing in while. But I've had a major writer's block, I'm gonna try to upload more often, but I can't promise anything. Love you all :)

Cass' POV:

I woke up in a tiny room, all that was in the room was two beds and a tiny wardrobe with both mine and Jack's clothes in it. I was lying in one bed and Jack in the other. I have stayed with Jack and his team for over a month now, and I've really started to get close to them.
I looked over to Jack's bed, only to see him staring at me.

''Morning sunshine.'' He said with that big smile he always had in the morning.

''You came in late last night, why?'' I simply replied, probably being the only one here that was able to ignore that 51st-century charm.

''I was busy.''

''Dare I ask with what?''

''I don't know... Do you?...'' He had that annoying and charming tone in his voice. The tone that begged you to do it.

''Never mind that now, I'm hungry.'' I chose to not ask, just in case I discovered something I didn't want to know.

''Fine, let's get something to eat.'' He almost sounded disappointed that I didn't ask, but if I knew him right, he wasn't disappointed at all.

''Just so you know, I was doing Ianto.'' He said before opening the hatch in the roof of the room and climbed up the ladder, and out into his office.

''I didn't need to know that'' I muttered and followed after.

We walked to the kitchen and Jack turned to me before speaking.

''What do you want to eat?''

''Well... I don't know... What about pancakes?" I replied after thinking about it.

''Fine, but I don't know how to make it.''

I stared at him for a second before speaking again. '' Then you could be my assistant''

Jack just looked at me, but I simply ignored the look and started to search through the cupboards finding what we needed.

''We need sugar and jam.'' I said looking at Jack.

''What for?'' He replied, I just looked at him and said '' because we need something to have on the pancakes, that's why. Could you get some? Pretty please?'' I used a pleading voice while asking.

''Fine, I'll be right back, you can clean the kitchen while I'm gone.'' He said before disappearing out of the kitchen. A few seconds later I heard the alarm that said that the wheel door opened.

I picked up my phone and connected it to the speaker, went on Spotify and put on a random list. The song that came on was 'Life is a highway' By Rascal Flatts, I love to listen to music while cleaning. I turned up the volume a bit too much, but I didn't care, I was alone... or so I thought...

I sang so loud my voice allowed, and I danced while I cleaned. I did a pirouette and ended up facing the other way ( against the door) and then I froze.

''So, you're a singer and a dancer as well?''

''How long have you been standing there?'' I shouted.

''Since the first course, I think.'' Owen laughed and looked at me.

''You should probably close your mouth.'' He said before taking a step closer to me.

I realized that I probably looked like a compleat idiot and closed my mouth and was about to speak when Owen cut me off.

''Don't worry, I won't tell anyone.'' He looked at me and his look told me that I could trust him.

''Thanks Owen, not to bother you or anything, but could you help me clean up here?'' I asked with relief and hope in my voice.

''Sure, If you help me later.'' He looked at me with a challenging look while he reached out his hand.

''Done! '' I replied and took his hand and shook it.

We had just finished cleaning when Jack returned.

''Wow, it actually looks clean!'' Jack looked surprised.

We talked and laughed while we ate.

''And then he...''

*BANG!!!*

We jumped out of our seats.

''What was that?!'' I almost whispered.

''I don't know.'' Owen answered, and both Owen and I looked to Jack, who just shook his head.

Great, there was a loud noise in The HUB, and none of us knew what it could be.