•Part 36•

•James pov•
I never meant to make her cry, and I never wanted her to literally shove me out the front door. I wish I had handled it all differently! But sometimes the things people say can't be forgotten...

Now I lost one of my closest friends...crush...

Still, my opinion on her didn't change. She had changed, in some ways for the better and in some ways for the worse. It's not exactly a bad thing that she now likes socialising at parties and getting drunk. It's what practically everyone in our year at school did. But the fact that It was Riley made it different.

The sight of her dancing amongst a group of guys made me want to vomit. Even though she looked phenomenal in her outfits, the amount of skin revealed just made me want to wrap her up in my arms and protect her from any fuckboy eyes.

They'd be stupid not to want her.

Even me, her (once) friend, support system, brother-like figure, wanted her.

I didn't want her in the same way as them though. Not just for a hookup, but as a future. And now I'd lost my chance. Not only because she hasn't spoke to me in the last few days but also because she did change.

And me, James Flanagan, the once fuckboy and bad boy, could supposedly get any girl I wanted.

Wrong

The only girls I could ever get for the night were the popular, more slutty (hate that word) ones. Not the pure, hard-working ones like Riley. To me they weren't easy to get hold of. They never fell like all the other girls would. They had their mind set on getting on with the main purpose of school, and that was it.

So when I met Riley I thought I had a shot. She was even good looking unlike most the nerds. Yeah they could be cute, but Riley, she was just my type.

That's why it hurt so much when she did change.

Cause a guy as crazy as me needs someone to help grow, to keep safe, even to keep within the limits.

But now..now that chance was gone.
•*•*•*•*•*
It's short ik, sorryyy