Chapter 70. Making Our Way Over

"And who I am today
Is worse than other times"-"Message Man" by Twenty One Pilots

                     Narrator POV
     The apes were heading out of the underground to the city.
     "We're not coming out! Don't shoot!" Malcolm said.

     The apes were at the surface already, heading out of the building. They headed straight for the tower.

     "Hey! Look who I found!"
     "I didn't know if you'd made it out. Good to see you." Dreyfus said and gave Malcolm a quick hug.
     "Hey." Malcolm said, hugging him back.
     "Don't worry. We're gonna turn all this around." Dreyfus said, walking up some stairs.
     "What do you mean? What's going on?" Malcolm asked, following Dreyfus.
     "The apes. They're all over the tower."
     "I lost the signal. It dropped out."
     "Keep trying." Dreyfus said.
     "Malcolm, look at this. C-4. Five-pound blocks." Dreyfus said, pointing to the blocks that were all over the tower and showing them to him.
     "We just started setting them. They're gonna take down the whole tower. Blast them all at once." Dreyfus said.
     "We could use your help." Dreyfus said.
     They both looked up.

     Caesar is climbing up the tower as the humans below were speaking.
     Caesar climbs a few more steps and then takes a small break since he's been climbing for a while now.

     The apes that were already at the top were hooting, seeing Caesar still alive.

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-GravityFallsFTW896

241 words