Chapter 71. He's Up There Right Now

"And I know you could set fire"-"Implict Demand For Proof" by Twenty One Pilots

                    Narrator POV
     Koba looked to where all of the fuss was about.
     "This is San Fransisco attempting contact. If anyone is recieving this... We ask that you identify yourself and your location. Over."
     Malcolm was in his own thoughts. His hands on the C4 but not putting it together.
     Valentine was helping out as well since it was all apart of the plan. To keep them distracted, anyways.

     Dreyfus noticed that Malcolm was staring out into space. He gave him another C4 block.
     "Here. Come on." Dreyfus said.
     Malcolm took the C4 block.
     "If anyone is revieving this, we ask that you identify yourself... And your location. Over."
     Malcolm bit/took off the tiny strap of the C4 block. He stood up.
     "This is San Fransisco... Attempting contact. If anyone is recieving this... We ask that you identify yourself and your location."
     Malcolm saw a gun and walked over to it, grabbing it. Valentine stood up as well.
     "Hey."
     "Hey." Malcolm responded.
     Malcolm walked over to the entrance of the tiny work space and aimed the gun. Valentine had her gun in hand already.
     "Dreyfus." Malcolm said.
     Dreyfus slowly looked up.
     "Can anybody hear me?"
     "Werner." Malcolm said.
     Werner turned around.
     (Ohhh so THAT's the contact guy's name. Oops ><)
     "I'm sorry, but I can't let you do this." Malcolm said, raising the gun a bit. Valentine raised her gun as well.
     "We need to give him a chance." Malcolm said.
     "We need to give him some time." He continued.
     "He's up there right now." Malcolm said.
     Dreyfus suddenly put on a serious face.

     "Who's up there?" He asked.

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-GravityFallsFTW896

293 words