Chapter 80. Rejoin

"I ask myself the question
Why I fall in line"-"March to the Sea" by Twenty One Pilots

Narrator POV
Caesar walked towards his family and the colony. Malcolm did the same but watched as his new friend left.
Valentine smiled and went with Malcolm.
Before Malcolm could reach the exit, he turned back to see his friend one last time.

Blue Eyes walked up to Caesar. As did Caesar's wife with his youngest son in her arms.
Caesar held his wife's hand and held her close. Blue Eyes watched.
Caesar and Cornelia pulled away from the hug and looked up at each other. Caesar wrapped his arm around Blue Eyes and held him close as well. He treasured this moment with his family.

Malcolm smiled and met up with his family. As well as Valentine and Carla. He disappeared into the shadows with them.

Caesar, Cornelia, Blue Eyes and their newest member, Cornelius, looked down at the colony below them.
Caesar turned back to see that Malcolm was gone. He turned forward and walked toward the colony, forgiving each and every one of them.

The apes all bowed down to Caesar, all accepting him as their leader once again.

Caesar looked out towards the crowd of apes before him. He was glad there was peace between apes and humans.

For now, anyways.

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Last official chapter noooo! But not to fear! There's an Epilouge coming next as well as a Bonus Chapter and Author's Note. So stay tuned!

-GravityFallsFTW896

258 words