Chapter 5

Luke's POV:

"Becky wait up!" I yelled out as Becky took off towards Starbucks. Ashton locked the car and we all started off inside. I looked through the window as we walked towards the door and saw a girl standing in front of Becky. I jogged towards the door, with the guys trailing behind.

"Look who's talking." Becky replied, crossing her arms. Calum went to say something but I covered his mouth.

"I thought I taught you not to talk back to me." The girl narrowed her eyes at Becky and clenched her fists. Becky stood there silently as the girl opened her mouth again. "Such a freak. Can't believe I have to do this again." I had finally had enough. I leapt forward and pulled Becky back.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Michael stepped in front of me and eyed the girl up and down. Becky stood beside me, still speechless. I slid my hand into hers and pulled her closer to me.

"Michael Clifford and the rest of 5 Seconds of Summer... You need to mind your business." The girl growled and took a step forward.

"No, because Becky here is with us. And you have no right to talk to her like that. So why don't you go back to doing whatever you were before this just happened." I shot back angrily. The girl took a step back and frowned.

"L-Luke." Becky squeezed my hand and I looked down at her.

"Don't think of talking to her again!" Ashton shouted. I looked up to see the girl leaving and Michael and Calum staring her down. Ashton walked over and placed his hand on Becky's shoulder.

"Let's get you a drink, yeah?" Ashton gave a small smile and Becky nodded.

Becky's POV:

I can't believe that just happened.. And they all stood up for me. I think my secret is starting to show, and now I don't really mind..

I looked down at my hand to see Luke holding it. When did that happen..? A hand was placed on my shoulder and I gathered it to be Ashton.

"Let's get you a drink, yeah?" Ashton asked, more like a statement than a question. I nodded and let go of Luke's hand. All eyes were on us and I hated it. I wanted nothing more to curl up in a ball and cry my eyes out.

"Can I get a tall cotton candy Frap?" Ashton asked and I looked up at him. I went to ask him how he knew my favourite drink but he shook his head. "Lucky guess."

"That'll be $5.26." The lady smiled and I pulled out my money. Ashton pushed my hand away and pulled out a ten, and handed it to the lady. I frowned and slapped Ashton's arm.

"I wanted to pay." I said, slipping my money back into my pocket.

"Too bad Beck." Ashton smiled and pushed me over to the couch. I sat down next to Luke and he wrapped an arm around me. I shivered at his touch, and he did too. I ignored it and watched as Michael tried teaching Calum the different sizes of the drinks.

"Here Becky." Ashton handed me my drink and I took a sip of the sweetness in the small drink.

"Hey Beck, when's your birthday?" Luke asked, breaking the silence.

"January 1st." I replied, taking another sip of my drink.

"Really?" Calum asked, laying across me and Luke.

"Yup." It was true. I was born on New Year's Day. Quite a stupid day to be honest, New Years always sucks. I mean, who is actually willing to be a better person and change their every ways?

"I'll remember that." Luke smiled at me and I leaned against him. Michael raised an eyebrow at us and Luke was the one to speak up. "Someone has to comfort her dickhead."

After Luke said that, I burst out laughing. And Ashton scolded Luke.

"No swearing around Becky!" Ashton slapped Luke's arm and I placed my drink down.

"Fuck that, he can swear all he wants." I swore and crossed my arms. Everyone's mouth dropped open in shock and Luke chuckled.

"That's my kind of girl." Luke said jokingly. His words repeated in my head, over and over. Eventually everyone started laughing and I probably looked like a lone freak because I was the only one sitting silently.

"Why are you guys laughing?" I spoke up and Michael struggled to stop laughing.

"Ashton told the stupidest yet funniest pick up line ever." Michael retorted, looking at Ashton who had tears streaming down his cheeks from all the laughing. "Ashton, tell it again.

"Y-You're body is a wonderland a-and I want to be A-Alice." Ashton struggled to say but I knew perfectly what he said. Because being the idiot I am, I burst out laughing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"But Lizzzzzzzzzz!" I begged, on my knees along with the rest of the boys. Everytime we begged and squealed, Molly would start barking and running around us.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Michael squealed and holy cow can that boy squeal. Liz covered her ears and Molly let out a howl. Andrew came barreling into the kitchen and Liz let out an exasperated sigh.

"Momma, pleaseee!" Luke whined, sprawling across her feet.

"Oi! Stop!" Andrew yelled and we all staggered backwards. "What's the racket about anyways?"

"They want pizza-"

"WE WANT PIZZA!" We all screamed together and Andrew shook his head, chuckling.

"Well if they want pizza, they can have-" Andrew stated but I ran over and have him a hug.

"GROUP HUG! DADDY HEMMINGS IS BUYING US PIZZAA!" I announced and everyone ran over, arms open as we all hugged Andrew. He awkwardly patted out heads/backs and coughed. Signalling us to let go. He handed Luke some money and we bolted out of the room.

That my friends is how you get pizza.

A/N!!

There you guys go the chapter is up!

Feedback please!

Pic of Becky to the side. Or top.. Lol

~Sammy