Chapter 7

Becky's POV~

"M'lady." Luke opened the car door for me and I curtsied.

"Such a gentleman." I giggled and tucked my skirt under me as I sat down in the passenger seat. I pulled my backpack on top of me and buckled my seat belt. Luke joined me in the car and buckled his seatbelt, then started the engine.

"Alright, now the talk." Luke announced and grabbed my hand. "I don't want you to ever think less of yourself. And if that bitch talks to you again, I personally give you permission; from my mom and I to slap her if she so as threatens you or downsizes you. Got it?" Luke gave me a reassuring smile and I nodded.

"I've missed so much schoolwork. It's going to be so stressful going back." I wrapped my arms around Luke's neck and frowned.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Woah, look at Becky! She grew boobs!" Conner pointed at me as I walked into the classroom. I shook my head and ignored Conner's remarks as I walked to the back of the class.

"Miss Rebecca, nice to see you finally join us! I presume you have a absence note?" Mrs Kramer grinned at me and tapped her pen on her 'Excuses' bin.

"Of course. Sorry for missing class Mrs Kramer." I placed my note in the bin and walked towards my desk.

"BECKY!!" Ana screeched and jumped onto my back.

"Ana!" I spun in circles, smiling wide. Ana let go and engulfed me in a hug. I clung onto my friend for the life of me. "I missed you so much! I have SOOO much to tell you!"

"I missed you too Becky! Gosh, your so lucky to miss school!" Ana jumped off my back and giggled. Ana is the typical school girl. Super smart, perfect grades and never misses a day of school. Not to mention her parents; obsessed with perfection.

"Trust me, one day we'll skip. Then you can see!" I laughed while pulling out my chair. I dropped my binder onto my desk and plopped into my seat.

"See, the thing with that is we have to make it convincible. Like stay outside with no sweater on, and get a cold- oh wait, never mind." Ana shook her head and rubbed her temples.

"Still hooked on England?" I giggled and fixed my headband, which was falling down.

"You betcha." Ana placed her mechanical pencil in front of her. The school bell rang, signalling the start of school and I groaned.

"I still don't get you." Ana shook her head as we sat down in our chairs.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling. "I am so bored!" I groaned and rolled over. I fell off the bed and landed with a thud.

"Becky?" Liz stepped into the room and I waved at her. "What are you doing on the ground?"

"I fell off the bed." I pulled myself up into a sitting position and smiled. "What's up?"

"Want to go shopping? We can get your iPad fixed while we're at-" I cut off Liz by jumping up and squealing. I ran over to Liz and hugged her.

"Thank you! I'll grab my stuff and then we can go!" I ran past Liz and into the living room, where I left my school bag. I grabbed out my wallet and iPad and slipped on my vans.

Liz chuckled from behind me and patted my shoulder. "Let's go sweetie."