Chapter 1

Becky's POV:

So let's get this straight. I'm 13 and defiantly don't need someone to watch me. "But moooooooooooooom!"

"Rebecca that's the last of your whining! You're going over there!" Mom threw my bag down the stairs and I squealed.

"My iPad is in there!" I ran over to the bag and threw open all the clothes frantically. My iPad sat, harmed on the bottom of the bag. Cracks lined the screen in an unpleasant manner. I sat against the wall, clutching my iPad. "MOM YOU BROKE IT!" I screamed upstairs before grabbing my bag and re packing everything... While holding my iPad. I'm never letting go of this again.

"Let's go." Mom came running down the stairs and stepped over me. I groaned and grabbed my bag. Now don't fret, don't worry. I know who's house I'm going to... I'm just not a big fan. Yep! I know! Becky doesn't like 5 Seconds Of Summer. Well my mom sorta ruined that for me when she said I was being babysat by Luke Hemmings.

~15 minutes later~

"Bye Beck! See you in 3 months!" I stood on the step of Luke's house, in shock. She didn't even come in with me..? I watched her drive off before turning around and ringing the doorbell. Some curses were heard from behind the door and I smiled evilly. I already like this place.

"Hey?" Luke stood in front of me and this is when I realized he had forgotten.

"I'm Becky, you're supposedly babysitting me?" I crossed my arms and Luke gave me a confused look. 10 minutes later I was sitting on his couch, in front of him, and his mum.

"Yes Luke, I thought this would be a good time passer. Besides you're off tour for 6 months." Liz smiled at me and I returned it. What? It's called respecting your elders.. Not that she's that old anyways.

"Mum, you could've at least told me!" Luke fought back and I pulled out my iPad. This could be awhile.

~20 minutes later~

After the end of Luke bickering back and forth with Liz.. I had enough.

"You know what, it's alright. I'm just gonna go home. I don't need a babysitter." I stood up and grabbed my bag.

"No!" Luke stopped me before clearing his throat. "I mean, you're already here. Might as well stay."

"Fine." I huffed and dropped my bag on the floor. I sat back down and crossed my arms. This is going to be a long three months.