Chapter 2

Becky's POV:

I sat curled up in an armchair, wearing my footies and playing High School Story on my iPad. My surroundings included Luke playing COD with Michael, Calum and Ashton.

"I wish we had one more player!" Calum shouted and I sat there shocked. Okay, rude.

"I'm going to bed." I stood up and looked at the boys. Their eyes glued to the tv, not noticing me. I rolled my eyes and made my way up the stairs and into the guest room. I shut off the lights, placed my iPad on the nightstand and jumped into bed. I fell asleep instantly.

~morning~

I woke up to silence through out the house. I checked the time on my iPad, 4:36am. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. Not feeling tired anymore, I sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed. I stood up and ran my fingers through my hair. I slowly walked down the hall and down the stairs. Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael laid sprawled across the living room floor. Luke's legs were on the couch, while his head and upper torso were on the ground. I shook my head and mumbled to myself. "Guys.." A groan shook my from my thoughts and I glanced over at Luke who was now in a sitting position, rubbing his neck.

"Morning." He replied, as he saw me.

"Morning." I said, laughing at Luke's hair. He placed a finger over his mouth and I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Wanna prank them?" Luke asked, standing up and walking over. I smiled evilly and nodded.

"I call Ashton." I smirked and Luke nodded. He disappeared from the room before returning with hair gel and rainbow coloured sharpies. I grabbed the black and red sharpie and walked over to Ashton. Good thing he's laying on his stomach. I pulled up the back of his shirt and uncapped the black marker and started drawing penis' on his back. Ashton caught me by surprise and flung his arm back, turning around. I held my breath and watched as he almost opened his eyes. I waited a few more minutes before taking the red marker and drawing a handlebar moustache on his face. Luke passed me the hair gel and i squirted it on too of Ashton's head. I formed it into a Mohawk and smiled. This is fun. I stood up and examined Luke's work. Calum had rainbow coloured socks, which use to be white as the clouds. His arms were lined with teddy bears and on his forehead it said "I❤️LHAB"

"You wanna do Michael?" Luke handed me the rest of the sharpies as I nodded. I pondered on what to write but then I thought of an idea. On his forehead I wrote "We ❤️ It" and on his cheeks I wrote "Mikey and Calum." Luke burst out laughing and I slapped his leg, making him shut up. After I finished I ran to the bathroom and drew a moustache on myself with a washable marker. I let out a shriek and ran out of the bathroom.

"WHO DID THIS?!" I ran into the living room, waking all the boys. Luke looked at me confused but that wasn't going to keep me from getting him back. Calum looked down at his arms and let out a growl. Woah, woah, woah.

"Becky?" Luke asked, still confused.

"It was you! You did this!" I pointed at Luke and Calum stood up. Ashton stood up and Michael burst out laughing. Ashton quickly disappeared and then came back. With a quite scary look on his face. I glanced at Michael and slowly walked forward. "Mikey and Calum... I ship it." I started laughing at Michael.

"I'm going to fucking get you Luke." Ashton lunged forward, but Luke was already sprinting out of his way. I smirked and sat down in the armchair, watching the scene unfold. I think this went on for about 20 minutes before Liz came running down the stairs in her pyjamas.

"Boys!" Liz yelled, but not loud enough. "BOYS!" Everyone froze and I covered my mouth, to stop myself from laughing. "You do know it's 6 in the morning, right?"

"Uhm, what?!" Calum's eyes grew wide and he punched Luke's arm. "I'm going home to bed." Calum waved everyone off before grabbing his jacket and leaving out the front door. Liz shook her head and walked into the kitchen, leaving me, Ashton and a confused Luke.

"Ashton." I poked Ashton's leg and he looked at me. "Penis."

"I'm so gonna get you." Ashton went to stand up but decided not to and laid his head on the back of the couch. "But not right now, I'm too tired."

"Wimp." I stood up and ran a hand through my tangled hair. My stomach made a grumbling noise as I walked towards the kitchen.

"Good morning Becky." Liz smiled as she sat on the bench drinking her cup of coffee.

"Morning Liz. What's for breakfast?" I sat down next to her and she pondered.

"How about waffles? But first you gotta go get ready for school." Liz took another sip of her coffee and I nodded. I stood up and ran out of the room, and towards 'my room'. I grabbed my school uniform, my underwear, bra and a towel from the cupboard in the hallway. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

~15 minutes later~

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I shook out my hair and grabbed the hair dryer, plugging it in and turning it on. After fully drying my hair, I slipped on my clothes and brushed my hair out. I braided a strand of my hair and threw my towel in the hamper. I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth with mouthwash.

"Becky!" Liz called from downstairs and I opened the door.

"Coming!" I ran to my room, grabbed my backpack and iPad and ran down the stairs. I sat down in the kitchen and started eating the waffles that Liz had made for me.