Chapter 6

Becky's POV~

"Hi mum." I waved into the camera, and plastered a fake smile on my face.

"Rebecca! How are you! Is Liz and Andrew being good to you?" Mum babbled on and I nodded along to all her questions. I instantly started thinking about Halloween, and a costume.

"Rebecca?" Mum snapped her fingers and I turned my attention back to her perfectly rounded face.

"Yes mum?" I replied, consciously running a hand through my tangled hair.

"I said, I transferred some money to your account. For Halloween, Christmas, new winter clothes, and part of it is for your birthday. In case I don't make it back in time. Is that alright sweetie?" Mum smiled at me and fixed her position in her chair.

"Yeah I guess. How's Vienna?" I asked, grabbing my hair brush and running it through my hair.

"It's wonderful! it's so beautiful here, you'll love it! How's my girl?" Mum smiled widely and stared intently at the screen.

"I'm okay. I've gotten a lot taller... I think I'm 5'6 now." I said, tugging at my jeans, which were way to short on me now.

"Really?! That's awesome! So do you like any boys from school?" Mum wiggled an eyebrow and I shook my head.

"No, well.. Yes but I can't tell you who it is yet. He's not from my school." I mentally face palmed. It's not that big of a deal to me but to my mom... That's a complete different story.

"I'll be waiting to hear all about him when I come back! okay? I should probably go. I love you sweetie!" mum blew a kiss into the screen and I waved goodbye. The call ended with a beep and then I collapsed backwards onto my bed.

"Becky!!!" Luke bellowed from down the hall. I groaned, sitting up and opening my door.

"What Luke!" I yelled back, only for Luke to call my name again. I stomped into his room down the hall, swinging his door open. He sat criss crossed on his bed, doodling on a piece of paper.

"Oh hey, c'mere." Luke patted the spot next to him and I trudged over. I sat next to Luke and stared at the paper in his hand. "I wrote a song... Well part of a song."

"Oh can I see?" I smiled at Luke, and he handed the piece of paper to me.

Don't you see that girl,
She's so amazing
The way she talks
You'd think she knew everything

I watch her every move and then wonder,
How's it possible

Oblivious, that's what she is
She got no idea
How beautiful she is, to me
That girl is so oblivious

I smiled ear to ear as I finished reading the lyrics. "It's amazing Luke! Who's it about?"

"Uhm... U-Uh..." Luke stuttered and rubbed his neck.

"C'mon, I won't tell anyone. Who's the girl!?" I placed my hand on Luke's and smiled.

"You." Luke gazed at me, grabbing my hand in his. My mouth dropped open, I started to cry instantly.

"Y-you actually think I'm beautiful?" I stuttered, afraid to make eye contact. Luke lifted my chin with his other hand and smiled.

"You are so beautiful it hurts Becky. And I really fucking love you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I don't even give a shit if I'm 5 years older." Luke rambled on and I gave my full attention.

Luke's POV~

I watched Becky's reaction, as I finished rambling on. Tears streamed down her cheeks and I made a mental note to slap myself for making her cry like this.

"Luke-" Becky whispered my name and I took a deep breath. It's now or never. I cupped her cheek and leaned forward. Planting a kiss on her pink lips. Becky's body tensed and I started to regret kissing her until she kissed me back.

"Becky! Can you come here please!" Dad called for Becky and she pulled away. After she left the room, I sprawled out on my bed. Holy shit, I just kissed Becky.

And it was amazing.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N: sorry for making you wait so long! here it is! you guys got what you wanted :)

My Mid-Terms are coming up, so I won't be able to update for at least a week.

~Sammy