Chapter 13... last part

Raymond arrives at the movies and him and Sarah watch "Kingsman: The Golden Circle" he can't believe they have some much in common, as Sarah and Raymond then go get something to eat together. And decided to go out again really soon, as they finish eating and Sarah heads home and Raymond heads home too as Dean is at the house waiting for Sarah to find out how her date went. He find out that they had a good time and have a lot in common and they are planning to go out again really soon, he is happy his sister find a good guy and can't wait to meet him down the road when the time is right.

Roman called and got the info on the dated from Dean and is also happy for his little sister and can't wait to meet this guy eventually. As for himself he has been working on his plan to ask Paige to be his girlfriend since leaving her and Seth's place early  and heading to his, he has a few ideas but he wants to talk them out with Dean and see which one he thinks Roman should go with because Dean is very romantic towards someone he cares about, so Roman knows Dean's opinion matters.

As for Dean he is planning the dinner between his family and Seth's for tomorrow night, he wants everything to go perfect so he is taking it upon his self to setup everything so he knows everything is a go ahead. He knows he has to win back Seth and he knows the perfect way to do it and tomorrow night he is going to take step one in doing it.  When Seth got home he found Paige all smiles and he knows it's because of Roman, he get that way because of Dean and he knows Paige and Roman are perfect together just like him and Dean are, he can't wait to see what Dean has planned for today's dinner between his family and Dean's he knows Dean and him are working on building their relationship back so tomorrow could be a step in the right direction, knowing Dean it will be.

Next morning Seth and Paige are eating breakfast together and talking about things, Paige was wondering what the status of Dean and Seth's relationship was right now as Seth smiles and let's Paige know they are working on it, as they both finish eating breakfast and then goes and gets ready for the dinner at Dean's parents later today. Roman is going to come by and get Paige and Seth before the dinner Because Dean is at their parents setting up and asked him to come  pick up Paige and Seth and make sure Seth's family and Paige's also know where the house is, as Roman agreed and has left to go get them.

Dean is working on getting Seth back he knows it's going to take time but tonight he hopes helps get them in a good direction, Roman wants to take his relationship with Paige to the next level too he wants to ask her to be his GF so he has been thinking about the perfect idea to do it. And as for Raymond and Sarah they are taking everything slow, as for the families they get closer to each other which is nice because they have hope on both sides that Dean And Seth will be together again soon so they have to get to know each other better  and why not do it early in the relationship instead of later. 

The end... I hope you have liked it.... I'll be uploading the sequel in a few days...  And it will be called Fifty Shades Crazier!!! Keep a look out for it