...Epilogue

For approximately one month Johnny has been acting weird with Taeil; behaving very secretive and he doesn't like it one bit. It was bad enough that the younger was coming in late from work way pass his hours and now he isn't speaking with the elder much and Taeil was really worried; to say the least.

They have been dating for over three years going onto four now and the lecturer can proudly say that those were the best three years of his life. He was able to express his relationship openly with his close friends and family a little after Johnny graduated and was positioned immediately into his dream job of being a psychologist. Being smart really did have its perks.

He, however, doesn't know what he did wrong to deserve the cold shoulder he is receiving from his boyfriend for the past month now. He really didn't want history to repeat itself because if he lost Johnny, he'd lose himself too and fall into pit of hell and misery with no space of returning because he had no more capacity to be hurt again and come out alive.

He told himself that he'd confront his boyfriend today because the psychologist had the week off from work and Taeil was home marking papers; his least favorite part of being a lecturer. (Taeil had put his house up for sale, after a good discussion with Johnny, and a lovely not very talkative couple bought and moved into it a couple months after it went up for sale.) He waited until Wednesday to accost him because the younger wasn't home Monday and Tuesday which fed the elder's worry more.

As soon as the front door opened he approached it, ready to dived head first into the matter that may end bad or good; Taeil hopes it ends great. But to his dismay, it was Johnny's younger cousin Mark and he sighed exasperatedly with a dejected look on his face. Don't get him wrong, there was nothing wrong with Mark, if anything he appreciated the young lad's company for the past five months he has been staying with them; especially the last month since he's been avoided by the one person that can shatter his whole being by saying four words and fix it with one kiss.

He was wrapped around Johnny's finger, and there is absolutely nothing he can do about it.

"You don't have to be this excited to see me, calm down I know you missed me." Mark chuckled softly, pinching Taeil's squishy cheek as he went into the kitchen with his backpack on his back to get a bottle of water from the fridge, Taeil following in tow with a prominent pout on his lips, dragging his legs.

"I'm sorry Mark, it's just that..." He stopped, looked down at the floor using his socks covered toes to make circles on the tile,

"You wanted to see Johnny." And Taeil nodded slowly, frown now present on his face as his pout went deeper. Mark used his empty hand and brought his face up so that he is looking at him and the younger smiled at the cute elder and says,

"Well get ready, he'll be here soon."

"What?" Eyes widened staring at Mark in disbelieve, he waited on him to continue.

With a dumb smile on the science major student's lips, nodding his head like a damn bobblehead he says a little too high for Taeil's ears, "Yep, he'll be here in thirteen minutes so chop chop!"

Taeil groan running off to his and Johnny's shared bedroom, almost tripping over himself in the process to get ready while yelling, "Why do you always wait to tell me these things when it's convenient for you! ugh! Poopie butt!" And Mark laughs. That's why he always does it; Taeil's reactions were priceless.

~+~

When Johnny's van pulled up by the sidewalk of their house  and he got inside the Range Rover; silence ensued. Taeil didn't utter a word, which was contradicting to what he had originally planned on doing. Funny really. When they were close to their destination with the elder's eyes boring holes into the dashboard, Johnny finally spoke up, resting bitch face on display.