21; why

Why - Shawn Mendes  (The song fits more for Zach's pov) 
Nerah: *This is the next day by the way*

"Just go in," James said with a smile as we pulled up to Grayson and E's place.

"Yeah, Nerah... You need to tell him and be honest," Emma added.

"Now, I feel bad because Zach kissed me a whole long time ago and I didn't tell Grayson!" I groaned and buried my face in my hands.

"What?!" They both stared at me in disbelief.

"Okay... Zach asked me to help him with his packets to graduate and I went over to his house. And he kissed me and then I left and Grayson was there."

"But you guys weren't together?" Emma asked.

"Well... no, but it was the day right after we confessed our feelings for each other."

"Nerah..." James said with a sigh.

"It wasn't me! It was Zach!" I sighed and stared at them.

"Just be careful with Grayson... he's fragile." I nodded.

"I know, which is why telling him is going to be hard."

"But if you tell him now, it'll be over with and telling him the truth now will hurt a lot less than how much it would hurt if he found out another way."

"But it's not like anyone saw Zach kiss me," I argued. "And Zach was drunk so he won't remember anything."

"Are you really willing to live with that guilt?" Emma asked.

"No..." I stared at them.

"Go," James said. I nodded and got out of the car.

"Thanks for the ride," I said softly.

"Of course, now go confess your wrongs to your mans!" Emma yelled.

"Emma!" James scolded as the drove off. I just laughed and walked over to the front door. I knocked.

"You're not the pizza guy," Bryant said while brushing his teeth.

"And you're not Grayson..." I rolled my eyes as he laughed and stepped aside so I could walk in. "Where's Gray?"

"In his room, probably sleeping." I nodded. I walked toward his room and knocked softly. No answer.

I opened the door just a crack to see Grayson lying on his stomach and hugging his pillows and blankets. I walked in and shut the door behind me, I made my way over to him and sat down on the edge of his bed.

"Grayson?" I whispered. I poked his bareback. "Grayson?"

I sighed and lied down next to him. I ran a hand through his hair.  I lied there for a couple of minutes and stared at the ceiling trying to come up with the perfect way to tell him. He's already hurt by the fact that Zach still acts like we're dating and he's obviously jealous of Zach. Just imagine how hurt he's going to be. 

I jumped a bit when his arm snaked around me and pulled me close to his body. He hugged me like one of his pillows, lying his head on my shoulder.

"Grayson?" I whispered again. His face was buried in the crook of my neck whispering soft things in his sleep. My name slipping his lips a few times.

I sighed and lied there feeling myself getting sleepier and sleepier the longer I waited.

...

I felt my eyes flutter open to the sound of Grayson's voice.

"You're awake!" He said with a smile.

"When did you wake up?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

"About an hour ago... When did you get here?"