Hospital things

„WHAA!" My eyes rip open, my head throws itself up, I look around. Where did this noise come from? Nothing's in front of me, no one's at the door, but-

„Kirishima, what are you doing!?" I ask angrily, wiping through my eyes. He stands next to his bed, touching his hip, while leaning against the bed supporters with his other hand and twists his face painfully.

„I need to pee." He mutters, stroking his hip. „But I almost fell down when I wanted to stand up."

„Lay the fuck down, you're not allowed to walk yet!" I hiss at him, but he's still standing. Somehow- crooked. „You're filled with medicine- all you should do is keep it on the low." I lean my head back on the pillow and close my eyes. There's so much pressure on me, I can barely hold them open.

„You okay?" He changes subject and tries to look over to me.

„Please, just lay down. I don't want to talk right now." I don't know how much time has passed since the surgery, but I still feel dizzy and weird. How does Kirishima even manage to raise his torso from the bed? His whole body is probably numb because of all the pain killers Aizawa stuffed him with. I hear some rattling and moaning, until Kirishima lets out a massive exhale and then- it's quiet.

When I woke up, the sun was shining. That means it was the middle of the day. I wake up again right now and the sun is already setting. The whole surgery made me extremely weak and exhausted. And I was the one who was so hyped to be able to talk to Kirishima for such a long time, but now I can barely open my eyes. But apart from the fatigue, I don't have any other pain, except my bones, since that's a side effect from the surgery.

Twisting my face, I try to look over to Kirishima. He sleeps. Peaceful. It seems he's okay. But there are a couple of pills on his night desk and water. He seems to be sweating, too. I hope he's fine.

During the night, I'm barely able to sleep. The pain in my hips and back are not letting me close my eyes. I gasp, while trying not to moan out of pain. Sweat runs down my forehead and my hands are tensed, grabbing the bed linen.

„I can't take this..." I whisper to myself and try to reach the button to call a nurse. Three minutes later, Uraraka enters the room and walks up to me questioning.

„What's wrong?" She asks vacant.

„Wrong!? I- bring me some antibiotics, please." I try to stay as calm as possible, but for that stupid question, I would like to break her nose.

„Is it this bad?" Her voice is low, she talks as if she doesn't believe me.

„Are you serious!? Do you think I want to call you in? This-" I interrupt myself and moan, twisting my face in pain. Then I breathe quicker to finish my sentence.

„Uraraka, please..." I never beg for something. But the way my back and hips hurt is not okay. Maybe the procedure should have been a day or two separated. The aspiration is already a pain causer, the injection above all. She looks down on me and pouts, then walks out the room. While she isn't there, I move my neckline to my mouth and bite on it, so I wouldn't wake Kirishima with my moaning.

Why does it hurt so bad? As if someone's literally sawing through my bones. I move my head to him and raise my brows. At least he looks peaceful and painless.

„Here you go, drink up... I really didn't think it was this bad. We shouldn't give you too much, it's not good for you." She hands me over a glass of water and pours little by little inside my mouth, since I'm not even able to relax my arms from the bed.

„Just so I can sleep." I say and close my eyes, pressing my head against the pillow. „Is something with Kirishima?"

„We have to talk." Her seriousness is something completely new. I throw my eyes open and look at her shocked. A few seconds later she brings a chair next to my bed and sits down.