The Ugly Truth

Jungkook pov

She looked shocked at what I said, her fists opening, softening a bit.

She looks down, her hair covering her face. I didn't know if she is crying. Her body softens.

She looks back up to me, her eyes red and puffy, showing nothing but sadness and pain.

Was she crying..?

I felt bad and weak seeing her in that state.

Suddenly, she leaped on my lap and hugged me like there was no tomorrow, catching me by surprise.

"I'm happy for you..." she says weakly. I look down to see her shaking a bit, her face going a little pale, her lips going a bit dry.

"Y/N.. are you ok?" I ask worried. She nods. "Don't worry i'm just tired..." she replies, nearly whispering, making me wonder if she is lying or not.
Her hot breath on my neck, making me stiffen a bit from the feeling.

I try to get her off but she won't budge. "Please... just a.... little longer..." she mumbles.
I smile and lie down on her bed, still hugging me.

I caress her hair, smelling it.
"Shh it's ok..." I whisper, hugging her back.

I look down to see her asleep, I smile.

This situation again?

I let go of her and stand up, covering her cold body with her duvet, tiptoeing out of her room, trying not to make any noise and into my room.

I close the door and hear something in the background, like a muffled scream. I letted it slide since it was probably my head playing tricks again.

I always hear my mum, she past away when I was a child and her voice always follows me, like it's haunting me. I hear it a lot so I ignored the scream, thinking it was my mum.

I sit down and look at my phone to see photos of when me and Momo were kids. I smile, thinking back at our childhood memories we had together.

"I'm sorry but I like Y/N..." I mumble to myself, tears nearly forming until I hear someone or something running across the hall and my door being opened.

I look up to see a weak Y/N at my door, panting hard, her hair a big mess, under her eyes were big bags, her lips more chapped then earlier, her legs wobbling looking like they're about to give up and her skin pale making the vains in her body visible. I was worried for her state but also shocked, wondering if she heard me.

Y/N pov

I shake around my bed, my eyes shutting tight. I shake my head constantly, holding my head with both my hands. I keep repeating the word no, over and over again. I shout a little scream, sitting up quickly, panting.

I had that nightmare again..

I look around to see no sign of Jungkook. I sit up and dash to his room, feeling like someone was watching me. Slowly, I felt my energy leave me as I open his door to see him looking at his phone. A photo of a little girl that looked like the girl he was with and a little boy that looks like Jungkook.

I hear him say, "I'm sorry but I like Y/N..." I was shocked and happy, but at the moment I feel all my energy been drained out of my body, I didn't know why. I felt my eyesight going blurry, not being able to see any of my surroundings.

Jungkook lifts his head up to see me all weak, holding the side of the door frame to keep my balance.

No one pov

"Y/N.." Jungkook mumbles.

You're panting heavily, like you just ran a 5 mile marathon.

"Jungkook.." you mumble under your breath just loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

Before he could make it to you, you dropped on the floor, unconscious.

"Y/N!" Jungkook shouts, trying to run to you until he sees something.

A black shadowed figure appears behind your weak figure. It was dark so Jungkook couldn't tell who the mysterious figure was. Jungkook looks up to see the black shadowed figure grabbing your leg, about to drag you until Jungkook shouts, "Let go of her!"

The figure let's out a chuckle.

"You don't know me?" the figure asks, standing at his spot, still holding your leg.

Jungkooks eyes go wide, hearing the familiar voice talking to him.

"H..Hyung..?"