Hurt

Y/N pov

I sit down on my bed as I hear my phone buzz. I check and see that it's Jisoo. It was about the day I wanted to see where Jungkook was going.

I drop my phone, tears forming as I feel my heart break in a million peices.

He is taken

I hear Jungkook banging on the door.

I sigh in frustration.

I can't hold back for long.

"Y/N..Noona... please open the door.."

I was shocked at the name he gave me.

Noona

I take in a large puff of air as I stand up, walking to my door and open it a bit revealing a tired, upset Jungkook. It broke my heart.

"Please... what happened..?" he asks softly.

I try not to show my emotions, after all she is watching my every move.

"I don't want to talk.." I reply coldly, shutting the door but get blocked by his foot as he opens the door.

"What is wrong? Tell me?" he asks with his head down low.

I don't speak a word as I don't want to hurt him anymore then I am.

"Noona.."
"Just talk!" he raises his voice.

"Leave me alone... I don't like you.. go to your girlfriend.." I reply

He looked confused.

"To the girl you love which is not me.."

He was shocked

"I can't believe you Kookie.. I fell for the wrong person... leave me alone.." but he didn't move a inch.

"GO AWAY!" I shouted, not able to hold back. He looked so furious.

"Y/N-" I cut him off
"Go!"

He couldn't hold it, everything went so fast and then.

Smack!

I hold my left cheek, rubbing it as I hold my tears as he found out what he just did.

"Y/N i'm sorry I didn't mean-"
"Save it," I walk past him, running off. Out the door as I hear Jungkook shout my name. I run god knows where. Until I see a park nearby. I walk there as I try to control my tears.

Jungkook pov

What did I just do? I hurt her

I drop on my knees as my tears fall.

Why?

Suddenly, I hear her phone buzz. I look up to see her phone on the floor.

She didn't take her phone

I grab her phone and open it to see Jisoo's text.

Jisoo: Hey I can't hold the truth back anymore you deserve to know. Jungkook was with the girl, her name is Momo. She is the most popular girl in school and she likes Jungkook but wanted to flirt with other boys first before dating him. Be careful with her she gets what she wants since the principal is her dad. But what i'm saying is that that day when we checked what happened she kissed him and that's why I didn't want to tell you to hurt you but now I can't hold back. I will be by your side and be the shoulder you cry on if needed. Love ya and stay strong.