Last goodbye

Jungkook pov

It has been 3 years now. I woke up next to a fast asleep Y/N. Her messy chocolate brown hair covering some of her beautiful face.

I move her hair to the side with my index finger. Exposing her gorgeous face that I fell for the first time.

I kissed her nose before feeling Kookie's small skinny arm wrapped nearly halfway around my body. Hugging it as a small smile fell on my lips.

My two girls and lovely boy

I look next to Y/N to see Jaykook fast asleep, wrapping his small arms around Y/N, letting out soundless snores as he moves about a little.

———————

I was in the kitchen, cooking bacon and eggs for my wife and two kids. It wasn't much but it was something. She needed some time to relax after all the hard work she's been through.

Slowly I heard little stomps on the stairs and little muffled noises. Causing a smile on my face as I knew straight away who they were.

I stop the fire on the stove as I picked the pan up. Placing the boiling hot eggs on a separate plate then the bacon. Before placing the pan down and bringing the two plates to the dining room. Placing them softly down before I felt someone fling themselves on me and latch onto my waist, causing a light chuckle to run down my red lips.

"Be careful, you two," I warned lightly.
I looked down to see my daughter and son standing only inches away from each other and looking at me with sad faces.

"But Appa~ He pushed me on you," Kookie pointed towards Jaykook and whinged.
"No~ She made me push her," Jaykook pointed back.

"Okay, okay. That's enough you too," Y/N called out.

I looked up to see her looking like a mess but still beautiful. As she rubbed her tired eyes before looking at me with a tired smile.

"I made us breakfast," I called out.

We all sat down.
"You got everything nice and packed up kids?" Y/N brought up.

Kookie looked up and nodded after placing a bit of bacon in her mouth with a fork, whilst Jaykook raises his head and nods with his mouth stuffed with bacon and some egg. Causing Y/N to giggle a little at them, making my heart jump.

Like the first time we met

"We're gonna move back to where Appa was born," Y/N says.

Kookie claps her hands in pure excitement with her eyes shut and lips forming into an angelic smile just like her mother's.

———————

We were round the boys'. Been hanging around with them for the last time, since me and my family will move back to where I was born, Busan.

We didn't want to go but after the amount of times IU and Momo tried calling and trying to get to me, I just had enough of them.

I hugged Namjoon, after all he was there for me and the reason I went to Bighit and BTS. He patted my back as I hugged him.