Getting Dressed

Y/N pov

I felt my cheeks heating up by his words. Feeling my palms getting sweatier by the minute.

He is all mine and i'm all his

"I'm all yours," I say with all the confidence I had, feeling my cheeks heating up as butterflies consumed my stomach. My heart thrashing against my chest.

Jungkook pov

"I'm all yours," she says, trying to show confidence as she looks up into my eyes with her big brown, mesmerising eyes, shining as her orbs dilate. Her big rosy cheeks turning more pink. Her pink, glossy lips, tugging into a smile, however I could still see that she is shy.

Cute

I felt an unknown smirk across my lips as I lick them. Staring straight into her soul.

Yes all mine

"I'm going to get dressed," I say,
"Okay-" she turns around, nearly leaving as I grab her arm, cutting her off mid-sentence.
"With you here, I need your help," I finished with a smirk.

I heard her sigh as she tenses up a little.

"M-Me here..?" she questions,
"Yes," I answer back.

She turns around.
"O-Ok.." she mumbles.

I went to my wardrobe to take out a white shirt with white trousers and blazer, black bow.

I walk closer to her. She looks up at me as I smiled, pointing at my top.

She gulps before grabbing the end of my shirt. I bend down as she pulls it off me, feeling her slender fingers brush my skin.

I stood back up, grabbing my top from her soft hands before throwing it on my bed, noticing her big chocolatey eyes stayed at my 6 pack. I smirked devilishly.

"You like what you see, Jagi?" I question, she shook her head a bit before meeting with my eyes, noticing the beads of sweat on her forehead and the little dribble mark on the corner of her lips.

"Uh.. umm... y-yeah.." she murmurs. I smirked, grabbing her hand softly before gently guiding it to my abs. She looked nervous.

"Touch em," I say confidently.
She looks up at me surprised.
"Go on, I want my Princess to be satisfied," I mumble seductively as I felt my eyes darkening a little.

Slowly she placed her hand on my abs, causing me to let out a small moan. I looked down at her to see that she was enjoying but didn't want to show it.

I guided my hand to her bandaged neck, slowly taking the bandage off to see the cut mark was still there but wounded a little, nearly looking like a scar.

I grabbed her other hand, guiding it to my abs as both her hands were on them, roaming and feeling it. I leaned in a little, kissing the cut as I heard a small wimp fall from her precious, plump lips.

I leaned to her ear.
"Don't worry Jagi, i'm healing it," I mumble breathlessly in her ear, my heart beating fast, my eyes getting darker.

I went back to her mark, kissing it. I pulled her closer to me as she letted out a fainted gasp. I started to leave open butterfly kisses on her cut, holding her waist.

I move my head to the other side of her neck as I plunge my lips on her sparkly, smooth skin. Giving light nibbles and sucking quite hard.

People need to know you're mine

I felt her grab my abs as I release a faint groan. I started to suck harder, trying to make the mark as visible as possible. She moves her head back more, giving me easy access to her neck.

I release my lips from her neck, licking the mark as she tensed up a little, scrunching her nails in my abs. I lean to her ear.

"Relax babe," I mumble seductively in her ear, my eyes darkening by the second.

Keep hold of yourself Jungkook. You already have one child.

I took a deep breath before standing up straight. I felt something wet on my stomach as I look down to see my Jagi's face only a couple inches away from my abs.

She kissed it

She looked up with a innocent smile.
"I want my Oppa to be satisfied as well," she says as I saw her eyes going darker, nearly covering her orbs.

I was shocked but then turned it into a devilish smirk.

She looked back at my abs before plunging her tongue, swirling it around my abs as I pull my head back, letting out a faint groan. Grabbing a fistful of her shimmery, long hair.

She started to suck.
"Oh god..." I groaned.

I should get changed in front of her more often.

I felt a smirk on my lips from that sudden thought.

She detaches her lips from my abs. I look down at her as she licks her lips, seeing 6 hickeys on my abs, one on every pack.

I felt my breathing uneven as I grabbed the white shirt, putting it on. Y/N helped me to put on the bow as she stays on her tiptoes to do so.

So cute!

I smiled, sniffing her cologne, feeling like I want to drown in it.

After she finished she went back down from her tiptoes. I smirked as I pointed at my trousers.

Her eyes went wide. I nodded my head.

She sighed, bending down as she slides them off. She chucks my trousers on my bed, her eyes on my thighs.

I felt my thoughts going cloudy as I looked at her with dark eyes, she looks up at me, blushing.

I lick my lips, trying to stay controlled as I pulled my trousers on, putting on my blazer.

"Let's go, Jagi," I say, she blushes.

We're matching

I smiled, holding her hand as I lead her to my car outside.

We get in as I see Jimin at his dorm window, looking really jealous.

I chuckled, sticking my tongue out to him before driving off.

"Where are we going?" she questions,
I smiled.

"You'll find out, Jagi. It's a surprise,"