I Need You

Y/N pov

It's the next day as I wake up in Jungkooks bed as I blush, remembering what happened yesterday.

Our first date

I lightly shake Jungkook. Trying to wake his cute figure up.

"Kookie~" I mumble in his ear as he starts to shuffle making 'mm' noises here and there. I roll my eyes as I giggle quietly. I turn him around to face me as I place my lips on his for a small peck but then feel Jungkooks manly hands sliver around my small body as he deepens the kiss. Finally, breaking it.

"So now you're awake," I giggle
"But I love your lips, they taste like cherry," he complained as I giggle softly.

"We have school," I sit up as he lets out a groan while stretching his arms out.

Cute

But before I could get up he grabs my waist, pulling me next to him.
"Can we just say we're sick?" he asks cutely,
"No silly we can't," I say
"But I want you.." he whispers in my ear with a husky voice as I gulp my saliva.

"Kookie.. I should go take a shower.." I say a bit nervous as he is so close to me, I could feel his breath on my neck, sending goosebumps allover my skin. Finally, he letted go as he letted out a little whine.

"I want it just be me and you though," he whines with a cute pout.
"I'm going to take a shower," I say, walking towards my bathroom.
"Can I come?" he asks with a pout.
"No," I reply as I stop on my tracks, turning towards him.
"Pleeeaasse," he crawls up to me and kneels down, cupping my hands with his as he begs.

"You've been so... touchy lately," I blush when I said 'touchy' as he pulls a smirk.
"You know how boys are, growing as men," he says,
"Yah! Stop," I say playfully as I get his grip off. Turning around as I hear Jungkook sigh loudly then my legs off the ground, flinging me on his shoulder as I start to kick the air and hit his back.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook, put me down!" I shout as I hear him chuckle playfully,
"No Noona," he says cutely as I stop kicking and hitting, feeling my cheeks heating up.

He places me on his bed as he throws a shirt and jeans,
"These are yours so wear these," he says,
"O-okay," I say.
"You can change here," he says as his cheeks turn pink. Cupping his own hands together, looking shy.
"You need to turn though," I say
"Ah y-yes," he grabs his clothes from his wardrobe, going to his bathroom. Before doing so he jogged cutely up to me before placing a kiss on my lips then to the bathroom. I giggle.

This bunny.. been acting so strange lately

After I finish, tying my hair in two braids until Jungkook walked in.
"Ready beautiful?" he asks as I turn all shy, blushing. Nodding my head, he grabs my hand in his, intertwining together as we walk to school.

——————————

It's now break as we pass Momo she purposely bumps my shoulder as I stumble before Jungkook caught me. He gave a death glare to her.

"Opps, sorry Opp-" Jungkook cut her off, picking me up in his strong arms as he kisses me passionately, Momos mouth dropped down to the floor.
"Let's go my Princess," he says sweetly before walking off with me in his arms as I place my face in his chest, turning all shy.

"You can stop acting," I say, taking my head away from his chest, looking up to his eyes that I loved so dearly much.
"Who said I was acting?" he asks. I felt my heart about to jump out my chest as I blushed really hard, it was really obvious I was blushing.

I thought I saw something in his eyes so I looked back in his eyes as he does the same back, while walking he leaned his head to mine. Placing a kiss on my lips but this felt a bit different. As he broke it I saw something in his eyes. They're full of love but also a hint of lust.

Is this why he is touchy?

I cup his cheeks,
"If you need any help, let me know ok?" I say as a statement rather then a question as he looked at me confused but then nodded his head as I let out a warm smile. I break the eye contact. What caught the corner of my eye was he was still looking at me, licking his lips. Making my heart skip a beat.

The bell went as he carried me back in class.

"You don't have to carry me Kookie," I say softly,
"I want to though, you're not heavy don't worry," he looks at me, showing a reassuring smile as I couldn't resist but to smile back.

He placed me down next to him as Jimin walked up to us. I could tell Jungkook was getting angry. Jimin stood in front of me.

"Hi Y/N.. h-how you doing?" he asks nervously,
I hold Jungkooks hand under the table as I give it a small squeeze.
"I-I'm good," I reply
"I'm sorry about earlier, you know it wasn't my fault," I nod my head,
"I know," I reply

The teacher then walked in.
"I'll talk to you later," he says as I nod.

"I don't like him," Jungkook says as he starts to grit his teeth as I giggle.
"It's ok," I reassure as he nods.

Jungkook pov

Crap how am I gonna concentrate with this weird feeling in my stomach, more importantly these inappropriate images in my head? Jungkook what's wrong with you?

I look towards Y/N. Seeing the sun hit her beautiful hair and face, showing me her perfect features. Her twirling the pen in her slender fingers. Those cherry red lips all shiny, wanting so badly to kiss.

I place my hand on her thigh. Feeling a weird tingling feeling in my stomach as I see her shocked at my actions, even I was. Whilst I rested it on her thigh. The images got worse and worse, making me move my manly hand down her soft thighs, rubbing them time to time. Feeling like I wanted more as I rested it on her sensitive area, not wanting to do anything more as this is probably to much for her.

My head getting more sweaty, my fingers twitching a bit as I could tell she was having trouble breathing properly.

"J-Jungkook what are you d-doing?" she whispers innocently, making me want to just take her back in our dorm to my bed. Loving her all night long. I couldn't stop myself so I turned to her as the thoughts clouded my brain again. Making me smirk as I winked at her.

I'm making you mine tonight Y/N

Y/N pov

It's been 20 minutes into the lesson. But I felt someones hand on my thigh. No one sat next to me but Jungkook since I sit near the window. I look to my left to Jungkook to see that he is acting like nothing is happening. I felt my heart beat faster and faster whilst his hand got closer and closer to my sensitive area.

"J-Jungkook what are you d-doing?" I whisper, he turns to me as he smirks, winking at me then turning to the teacher.

What in the world is going on?!

My breathing quickened as I felt him palm it, my breath hitched a bit, trying not to say unnecessary things out my mouth. He just laid it there the entire lesson when class finally finished, he doesn't let me talk, he just picks me up bridal style. My breathing steadying a bit.

Oh god Kookie

As soon as we got home, he placed me softly on his bed as he hovers over me.

"Princess I need you..badly.."