A Beautiful View

Jungkook pov

I turn around to see Y/N sleeping.

So cute

Her lips slowly curving upwards abit.

What is she dreaming about?

I look at the rear mirror to see Kookie asleep.
I turn off the radio so they can sleep peacefully.

I smiled at the thought of them two in my mind.

I'm so lucky to have such a girl in my life and the most gorgeous baby i've ever seen.

——————

We finally made it as I turn to Y/N. I place my hand on her thigh, lightly shaking her. Leaning up to her ear.

"Wake up Noona," I whisper.

Her eyes flutter open as she looks around.
"We made it?" she asks.
"Yes but close your eyes," I say a little excited.
"Ok," she shuts her eyes, covering it with one hand. I take my shoes off.
I go out to grab Kookie with one arm. Going to Y/N side as I open her door. Grabbing her free hand with my free hand as I slowly guide her out the car.

"Take your shoes off," I whisper.
She does so, kicking her shoes off in the car.

I guide her slowly. As soon as our feet touched the sand, her nose scrunched up abit from the feeling until she got used to it.

I guided her until we got near the sea, hearing the sound of the waves hitting the sand.

"Open your eyes, Noona," I mumble.
She does so, still holding my hand.

The orangey sun hitting her angelic face, her eyes sparkling as her brown hair shimmers. Her shiny, pink lips agaped abit. Her milky skin shining from the sun.

So beautiful

"It's.. it's beautiful.." she mumbles in awe.
I smiled in relief to hear that she loved the view.

Kookie wakes up in my muscular arm as she turns her head to the view of the sun and waves crashing down, making peaceful noise.
Kookie smiles at the sight, showing her teeth.

Y/N looks down at Kookie as I do to. Y/N smiles.

"Jungkook... she's got your bunny smile," she says in awe. I smiled.
"She does,"

"You're so pretty, Kookie," Y/N mumbles.
"I will make her the most gorgeous girl anyone has ever known," I say as Y/N giggles, nudging my arm playfully.

Kookie looks up at us, smiling adorably.
"Ahh," Kookie says, talking in her language.
"Daddy Jungkook will make you gorgeous and so will Mommy Y/N," I say cutely.

"Daddy," Kookie says before placing her index finger in her mouth cutely.

Me and Y/N's mouths dropped. We were surprised.

She said Daddy

Y/N hugged me tightly,
"She said Daddy, i'm so happy," she says as she lets go jumping.
"Let's go in the water," she says.
"Ok," I say. Y/N lets go, walking forward still mesmerised by the view.

I place Kookie on her two feet, her whole small hand grabbing my big index finger. Y/N looking at our direction, stopping on her tracks.

"Jungkook.. she's too young, she won't know-" she stopped mid-sentence when I took a step forward, Kookie following with small baby steps, waddling forward, struggling abit.

"-how to walk..." she finishes her sentence, dumbfounded. I look up to Y/N as I chuckle.
"She's a fast learner," I comment as Y/N nods.
"She is.." Y/N mumbles, she looked down at Kookie, waddling as I smiled brightly.

A mini Y/N. She has Y/N's eyes, hair, nose, lips, arms and legs. She has my feet, hands and ears.

She is honestly so precious.

Kookie stopped halfway, bending down as she grabs a handful of sand, showing it to me.
"Gaboo," she says,
"Yes Kookie," I say, acting like I knew what she said.

She threw it out infront of her, letting go of my finger as she claps, laughing before landing on her bum. She looks up at me, smiling, showing her bunny teeth as she giggle, clapping.

Y/N was looking the whole time, smiling.

Slowly, we made it to the ocean. I crouch down grabbing onto Kookie's waist so she doesn't drown or get injured.

We step into the shallow end of the ocean. Standing there for Kookie as she lightly kicks the water while giggling.

"She is adorable," Y/N says.
"It's the mini version of you, of course she's adorable," I reply.
Y/N blushes.

Y/N crouches down, lightly splashing Kookie on her body as she giggles, flapping her arms about. She then lightly splashes me.

"Hey, my hair!" I mutter jokingly.
"You look hot either way Kookie-Oppa," she comments. My cheeks heating up from her comment.

She called me hot

Y/N kisses my cheek, giggling.
"Such a baby," she says jokingly.

Kookie dips her index finger in the water, drawing something in the water as the waves move to the movement of her finger. I look down, my eyes wide as I guess what she is making.

"House, cat, girl, car, no, no, no, a cake," I say out loud. Y/N shaking her head.

"Silly, she's just doing swirls, no drawing. She's a baby she doesn't know," she says, rolling her eyes jokingly.
"I'm sorry, smartypants. I was just guessing, is that bad?" I ask, looking at her as she giggles at me.

??? pov

She isn't taking him from me

Not again

I see Y/N giggle at Jungkook as their stupid baby plays around like a duck in the ocean.

I will get you back Jungkook.

I will make sure of that.

Y/N will be gone and you will be mine.

All mine.