Stand Up For Her

Jungkook pov

I finally arrived as I made a sharp right turn, skidding my car to the parking spot before jumping out, locking the car.

I jog towards the door to see the living room window opened.

Shit..

I jogged quickly towards the door. Taking my house keys out as my hands get shaky, nervous to see.

Finally I unlocked the door as I pushed the door wide open, running straight in, breathing heavily as my forehead gets damped with warm beads of sweat.

I walk fast in every room downstairs; living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen.

I heard a muffled noise upstairs. I zoomed up the stairs like my life depended on it as I slammed my bedroom door open.

IU held Y/N against the wall, kicking her legs, Kookie on the floor crying, a little bruised.

"Daddy!" Kookie shouted in pain.

IU was about to kick Y/N's stomach but stopped halfway through, just about when I spoke up.

"Don't fucking move," I growled lowly.
IU giggled lowly before holding Y/N's weak body, strangling her neck. Turning towards me.

"We meet again Jungkook," she mumbles.

The baby

I looked at Y/N's stomach before looking back into her pained, dark chocolate eyes. Asking for help as she was suffering right in front of my eyes again.

~~~
Little Memory No. 5
2 years ago

"Looking for these two Oppa?" a familiar voice shouts as I turn to see Momo with a knife near Y/N's throat.

~~~

I smiled towards her pale, tired face to show her that everything will be fine.

I look back at IU, emotionless and cold. Hands clasped in front of me.

"Let my fiancé go," I muttered lowly.
"Oppa-" I brutally cut over her.
"Don't call me that you slut, give me my fiancé back,"

Kookie slowly crawled towards me, hugging my leg. Scared to look at IU.

"You changed IU, how can I be your friend if you hurt my fiancé?" I breathed out, breathing quite heavily.

"You promised not to hurt her!" my voice slowly raising as I felt Kookie flinch at my harsh tone, Y/N shutting her eyes tightly. My hands unclasped as they turned into fists, my veins on my arms popping inside my white long-sleeved shirt.

I look down to see bruised Kookie looking up, seeing her cheek bruised.

That's fucked up

I bend down to Kookie, whispering in her delicate ear.

"Let go of daddy and turn around, go to your bedroom. Daddy doesn't want you to see,"

She looks hesitant but nods, waddling away, shutting the door behind.

I slowly turn my head around.
"Let her go," I growled.

Don't hit girls, Jungkook

I felt the veins in my neck and arms pop out more, blood boiling in me.

She shook her head.
"No," she simply replied.
I scoffed.

"Let her go," I repeated.
"Fine," she pushed Y/N towards a wall as she wimped and fell down.

I look back at IU, seeing that disgusting smirk on her face. I walked at a fast pace towards her, gripping her shoulders tightly as she stared blankly at me. I started staring at her intently.

"Go away from me and my family, we are perfectly fine without you," I growled.

She leaned in quick to try and kiss me but I dodged her kiss fast, making her miss.

"These lips are for Y/N," I muttered.

I dragged her towards the door.
"Oppa please~ Give me a chance!"

I shook my head as I push her out.
"Sorry, but you lost it when we were young," shutting the door right in front of her face.

I felt someone hugging my hip, I look down to see Kookie. Warm tears of joy running down her red cheeks.

I smiled sadly as I picked her up in my arms.
"Let's get you and mummy fixed up," I mumble, my calm voice back.

I walk up the stairs as I walked into my room. Placing Kookie down before looking at Y/N.

I crawled towards her.
"She didn't hurt the baby did she?" I question.
She shook her head.
"No... I tried to prevent her from doing that," she mumbles, out of breath.

I nodded.
"Good.."

My phone started to ring. I take it out to see the caller ID. It was Namjoon.

I answered.
"Hello?"
"Dude, you need to come, we're gonna start filming the music video tomorrow,"
I sighed.
"IU already got to my house and Y/N and Kookie are bruised and hurt,"
Namjoon stayed silent.
"Hyung, you gotta understand. They're hurt. I'll focus more tomorrow, I promise. Just.. they're hurt,"
"I understand, Jungkook. Fine i'll explain it to the others and PD-Nim. You better make double progress tomorrow,"
I nodded.
"Yes I will,"
"Alright, take care. Talk to you later,"
"See ya,"

I ended the call and took a deep sigh.
"Let's fix you up," I mumble softly as she nods.

I slowly and carefully guided her to her bed as she laid down.

———————

Y/N pov

Jungkook went close to my face, examining my purple brusied cheek before taking the wet pad and damping it lightly, making me hiss.

"S-sorry Jagi... I know it hurts," he mumbles softly and hurt.
I smiled weakly, showing him he can carry on.

I looked up at him, seeing his mesmerising, chocolate eyes, wanting to get lost in them as they looked like pure galaxies. Shiny, soft, milky skin almost too perfect that it shouldn't be seen by the naked eye. His glossy, pink, kissable lips, forming a focus, straight line before opening a bit, showing me his front two bunny teeth that I adore.

He just looked too perfect to be real.
"How did she.. get in?" he asked rather concerned and worried.
"I.. I don't know. The door was locked and I was fast asleep with Kookie next to me but.. next minute I wake up to the sound of Kookie screaming and seeing her on the other side of the floor, crying her eyes out," I answered with pure honesty as I felt a warm tear escape from my shaky, tired eyes.

He kissed my forehead. Looking deeply into my eyes before looking at my ring finger, the shiny diamond ring still there since the day he asked me to be his.

"I can't believe you're finally mine, soon... very soon.. we're gonna get married," he murmured softly as I smiled weakly.

I felt more warm tears flush down my cheeks as I was a little scared if IU will be back.

Jungkook saw that as he kisses the back of my hand, caressing it slightly.

"It's ok, i'm here now, Jagi,"