You're All Mine

This is a smut scene, if you don't like those types of things, I suggest not reading this chapter and move to the next. However, if you like those types of things then you can read this chapter enjoy 💜
——————————————————————

Y/N pov

I felt the pit of my stomach curl in excitement.

Finally.. he's gonna feel better, not in pain

We went in our shared room as he quietly kicks the door closed, making sure to not wake up Kookie by the loud noise.

He lightly jogged towards our shared bed before lightly chucking me on it, bouncing against the fabric of the sheets before seeing him jump on top of me, hovering over me before latching his lips on mine, kissing me hungrily and a little rough.

Causing a small moan to come out of my throat and inside his throat from how sensitive my body has become. He broke it as he looked down at me, his eyes going darker by the second as he licks his glossy pink lips.

I miss your touch

I felt my breathing go slowly uneasy, seeing my chest rise and fall as he touched my cheek, causing my breathing to hitch. He sits up, sitting on my thighs before taking his top off, chucking it somewhere in the room before hovering over me again.

My shaky eyes looked down at his stone-toned abs.

Damn

I licked my lips, touching the line in the middle with my slender finger, causing Jungkook to groan lowly.

"Careful babygirl, I wouldn't do that if I was you." he mumbles in his deep husky voice.

I smirked.

This is a completely new Jungkook

He launched forward, attaching his smooth lips on my shaky neck. Giving it small butterfly kisses, feeling his muscular, veiny hand go inside my shirt, climbing up to my breasts.

He groped one, squeezing it slightly. Causing a choked moan to come out. My breathing going more uneasy and fast. I went towards his jeans as I rubbed his thigh, getting closer to his junk as I grabbed it.

He released his lips from my neck before rolling us over, me on top as I felt his lusted eyes stare intensely at me.

"Pull my trousers off Princess, and see what your thrown is," he breathes out.

"The thrown you'll be sitting on," he carried on as I felt my heart beat faster and faster.

I impatiently undid his zipper as I tugged his trousers and boxers down together before chucking them out the way.

"Suck him," he mumbles darkly.

I placed the tip in my mouth before going down in one go, causing him to hiss. Bobbing my head up and down as I heard him groan.

"J.. Just like that, Jagi," he mutters lowly. Causing my heart to flutter and my womanhood go wet.

I went faster as I heard him curse, causing me to want to go more.

"F.. fuck Jagi," he mutters.

Feeling his legs shake a little from pure pleasure, I held them down.

I looked up towards him as I kept sucking. Seeing his face all flushed and red. Before feeling his muscular hand on top of my head, forcing my head to go all the way down as I choked a little.

I felt his warm liquid shoot at the back of my throat as he buckled his hips deep in my throat before letting out a muttered groan.

He shoved me off as there were juices around my lips, licking my lips as I looked up at his giant, toned figure.