Never Leave Me

Jungkook pov

I woke up with Y/N's cherry soft lips on mine. I felt the whole world go slow motion as I kiss her back, rolling so that i'm on top of her.

I break it.
"Is that how you're going to wake me up, Jagi?" I question quite confidently, hearing Y/N giggle a little nervously.

She looks away, looking to her side as she blushes.
"Maybe.." she mumbles lightly.
I smirked, kissing her.

I love these lips. They're all mine

I break it, laying next to her.
"No school..." I mumble,
"Yeah.." Y/N mumbles back.

We heard Kookie crying, both our attention to her. I stood up, picking Kookie up.

"She needs to get changed, Noona," I explained.
She nods.

"Give her to me, i'll change her,"
I nod, giving Kookie to Y/N as she walks off with Kookie in her smooth small arms.

I smiled at the sight. Laying back down on my bed. Taking my phone out.

Remembering what happened with Jimin, making me get mad. I went to his contact, pressing call as I press my phone to my ear.

After 3 rings he picks up.

"Hi Jungk-" I cut him off,
"Cut the bullcrap,"

"*Sighs* What? I haven't done anything. You hurted Y/N for the longest time and me trying to at least be there for her is still bad?"
"I know you were the one who nearly hurt our baby," I clenched my teeth, turning my other hand into a fist as I clenched on my phone a little tighter.

"Me? Haha, you make me laugh, Jungkook,"
"I wasn't born yesterday Hyung, I know how you look like. I get you were together with her when we were little but what you done is worse then what I have,"

"Look, I still love her. And it ain't my fault. You don't have to throw all your complaints to me when I haven't done anything,"
"You were with Momo, holding our baby with a gun whilst Momo held Y/N, cutting down her neck, if you really do love her then why not do something, Park Jimin,"

"Because I can't! Don't you get it?!"
"Well you could if you moved with those short legs of yours Jimin!"

"Is something up Jungkook?" I heard Y/N shout from across the dorm. I sneered.

"We will discuss about this later," I hung up the phone. Sitting on the bed as Y/N comes in with Kookie in her arms. She places Kookie gently in her crib before sitting next to me, hugging me.

"What happened?" she asks,
I letted out a sigh.
"Nothing, Noona. Just talked with someone on the phone," I replied, a little annoyed.

"Are you sure? You seem mad?" she questions cutely, hugging me tighter. I felt my cheeks burn.

How am I so confident?

I looked down at her petite body. I couldn't hold back anymore. I picked her up, placing her on my lap, hugging her. She seemed shocked. I went up to her ear.