It was apart of the plan 1/2

Thomas POV

We were at the wall of the last city when bombs started being set off.  I and the gang ran when we were pulled into a van and now we are going somewhere where we dont know what is going to happen to us. The van stops and we are dragged out of the van and into a building. I try to fight them but they are too strong. "We are all on the same side here," one of them says.

"Who the hell are you,"I ask them. They all just look at us before one of them takes off their masks. And im shocked to see Gally in the flesh. The one who had been thought to have been killed by Minho with the speer. "Hey greenie," he says. I look at him and my blood boils. I punch him in the face. We both fall to the floor. I keep punching him in the face before i hear someone yell.

"Stop" i hear them say. I turn my head and see a guy walking. His face is covered. He lifts his head and i see Minho. 

"Minho," i say in shock. My best friend. The one i have been risking my life to save for the past 6 months is here. Safe. 

"How are you here" i hear Newt say while hugging him. I hug him. 

"It's a long story and you're going to be angry at me... um" he says. Then a voice comes behind us. 

"You're going to be angry at us" i hear a feminine voice say. I turn and see a girl walk over. She had long brown hair and she was wearing a top and leggings with some heals. 

She takes her hood off and i see Teresa

She takes her hood off and i see Teresa. The girl who i love and the girl who betrayed us. I look over at Newt and he has the same expression. "What are you doing here," Brenda asks. Hate is clear in her voice. 

"As Minho says its a long story," she says. I and she make eye contact and i can see that there is more going on than we think we know. "Well, we have time to tell us," Newt says. Minho and Teresa look at each other and nod. They walk off and we followed them. We come to a room and we all sit down.

"Ok, can you please tell us how you are here,"I ask wanting answers. Gally looks at Teresa. She sighs. 

"Everything that has happened. The betrayal, galleys death, Minho being kidnapped. Was all apart of a plan" she says. I look at them in shock and confusion. "What do you mean plan" i stutter. 

"The faking of my death was so i could find somewhere for hiding from WCKD. Minho and Teresa's job was for them to do whatever they could to get into WCKD to find files and to find out what they were doing" Gally tells us. 

"How long have you known about WCKD," Newt asks. 

"Since all of us have come up into the maze. WCKD think they memory wiped us but it didn't work and they didn't know so when Teresa came up into the maze we knew that we had to form a plan. The plan was that we get Teresa to betray you and get WCKD to take Minho" Gally said. 

"Once I and Minho were in i started to find the files. It seems that they are experimenting on kids to find the cure to the flare. I would sneak into Minho's cell at night and tell him. After a month I took the files and I and Minho escaped. We found gally at the wall and here we are" Teresa says.

We sit there for a few minutes in silence. "So your saying everything that happened was a part of a plan" I say shocked. 

"It was all a part of the plan" Minho says. I sit up and walk out of the room.