The asking to homecoming

Requested by BlobbertFanfic0717 changed a little. 

Teresa POV

Homecoming is the thing that every person looks forward to. But no me. You see i am not popular. I get bullied and i dont really go to crowded places. Let alone a dance. Every year when homecoming comes around i just sit and home and watch TV with my little brother Chuck but this year was different.

I was at my locker talking to my friends Sonya and Harriet. Sonya is dating my brother Newt. Newt and his friends Thomas and Minho walk up to us. Thomas looking really nervous like he is going to ask a super big question to one of us. I have seen Thomas and Minho around a few times at our house but most of the time Newt goes to one of their houses. And whenever they are at my house they just sit in Newts room but i can hear them easily as Newt's room i right next to mine.

Thomas walks up to me. I turn to face him with a confused look. "Can i help you" this is one of the first times i have ever talked to him as the only other word i have ever said to him is hi.

"I was wondering if you would like to go to homecoming with me," he says really fast but im able to understand what he is saying. I am a bit shocked as no one has asked me to homecoming. But to be fair no one has ever kissed me of said i was pretty. Only my family.

"Is this a joke?" i ask him. "Is Newt making you do this just so i will go to homecoming?" i ask him. As i have never been to a homecoming it thinks it is a joke.

"Teresa looks... i really like you and i want to get to know you and also i really want to take you so... will you go with me," he asks looking into my eyes. I'm in shock but i say this word.

"Yes," i say. He smiles at me. He kisses my cheek. " I will text you later," he says before walking away with his friends. I stand there blushing and smiling.

"Ohhhhhh" the girls say and i just laugh telling them to stop.

===========================================================================

Ok there will be a second part just wait.