Nerd and Baseball player part 2

Teresa POV

The weeks following with the project were actually very fun. Me and Tom. Tom being my new nickname for him. Got on surprisingly well and became good friends.  Me and him spend every day after school together working on homework. I would never think that me and him would be friends. But life throws some unexpected things at you. 

Me and Tom are sitting in my bedroom doing homework. We had 2 weeks left of the story and we are almost finished. 

"Ok, why dont we play a game," he says. I look at him with a funny face. 

"Tom we dont have time we have to finish this story," i tell him. Tom is a new nickname that i gave him. 

"Come on Teresa it will be fun just for 15 minutes," he says. I look at him for a minute before i sigh. 

"Fine but for 15 minutes only, "I say. He smirks. 

"Ok hide and seek you go hide you have 40 seconds... 1...2" he starts counting. I get up off of my bed and run down the stairs and into the guest bedroom and i hide in the wardrobe. After a few seconds, i hear him come down the stairs. I hold my breathe as i hear him enter the room. He looks under the bed and in the bathroom before he turns to the wardrobe he goes to open the door but i jump out of the wardrobe and run out of the room and into my room. I feel myself fall and i am turned around so i am on my back and i see Tom pining me on the floor. 

"Got you" he pants. I smile at him. "Well, you did fall over so," i say. He laughs. We look into each other's eyes for what feels like hours. I would be lieing if i said i didn't have a little crush on him. He looks at me before he smashes his lips into mine. I kiss him back. I wrap my legs around his waist and he lets go of my arms and i put them around his neck. I feel him smirk against my lips. He pulls away and looks at me. 

"I love you," he tells me. I smile at him. "I love you too," i say. He smiles and kisses me again. 

================================================================================

Ok so i am considering turning this into a fanfic so if you want that comment also most of the other oneshots in this book i have ideas for fanfics for them. 

Go look at my rant book where i will be telling you some fanfic ideas. So if you want to vote you will have to go on there and vote