Tattoo?

Teresa walks home after a long day at the hospital. She goes to the school to pick up her kids. She walks into the school to see her kids waiting for her. Her kids turn and run to her. She laughs as they run into her arms. 

"Hey Via, Bindi, Tallulah how was school," she asks. "Fun today i played with Jordon and Tommy and we had a running race and i won," Via said. Tallulah and Bindi. 

"That's my girl now Uncle Minho cant bost about Jordon being as fast as him" Teresa laughs. "Come on we have to pick up your brothers," she says. The kids grab their bags before following Teresa to the daycare center where their two younger brothers where. Teresa walks in to see her two sons sitting drawing. She walks up and puts her hand on their backs.

"Hey boys what are you drawing," she says. Theodore and Timothy turn and look at her. "We are drawing the family. Timmy is drawing Bindi, Via and Tallulah and im drawing me, you, daddy and Timmy" Theo says not perfect but teresa understood. 

"Well are you done," she asks. They both nod. They show her the picture and her smile. "It's beautiful now come on we have to go home," she says. She takes the picture and they all walk back to the car and drive home. 

They get into the house and the kids go to their rooms. "Tom" teresa calls throughout the house. 9-year-old Via walks down the stairs. "Hey, Vi have you seen your dad," she asks. 

"I dont think he's here mom maybe he went to visit uncle Minho or Uncle Newt," she tells her mom. "Maybe well can you watch your siblings while i make dinner" Via nods and walk up the stairs again. 

A few hours later Teresa has almost finished dinner when she hears the door open. "Tom" she calls out. She hears footsteps and turns to see her husband walking down the hall. 

"Where have you been," she asks. Before Thomas can answer the kids come running in. "Daddy" the twins shouted. "Hey, kids," he says hugging them all. "Where have you been" Tallulah asks. "I was getting something done," he says before standing and pulling something out of his pocket and handing it to Teresa. 

"What is that on your arm," she asks looking at his arm. "Did you get a tattoo?" she asks. She takes the box out of his hand. " You got a tattoo," she says. "Do you want to take it off?" he says. She takes it off. "You kids know not to get tattoos right," he asks. The kids nod. He smiles. He feels Teresa hold his arm. "Oh, Tom its beautiful" Teresa gasps as she sees it. 

Thomas smiles

Thomas smiles. "Are you going to open the box?" he asks. She looks at him before opening it. 

"It's beautiful," she says pulling the ring out. 

"Thank you," she says before giving him a peck on the lips

"Thank you," she says before giving him a peck on the lips. She smiles at him. "Come on dinner is ready," she says. 

Later that night the kids are in bed. Teresa gets in bed and sits and reads one of Harriet's books. Thomas walks out and walks to the bed. Teresa sees clingfilm on his other arm. 

"Why do you have clingfilm on your other arm i thought you got it done on your left," she says in confusion. "Oh did i forget to show you this," he says talking taking the clingfilm off to reveal another tattoo. 

"Oh, Thomas" she gasps

"Oh, Thomas" she gasps. He smiles at her. "It's about you," he says. She smiles putting her hand on his face. She kisses him. He puts his hand on her hips. She gets up without breaking the kiss and straddles him. They pull away after a few minutes. They look at each other before Thomas speaks. 

"Do you want to make a baby?" he says. Teresa smiles before kissing him.