You promised

Thomas POV

As i see the WCKD planes come overhead i look at teresa. "What have you done, "I said before running back to the camp. I see WCKD soldiers rounding people up. I can't keep running. I see a huge plane land. I look in horror. How could she do this to me? The girl i love did this to us. And im tired of running. 

"Have we got everyone" Jenson's voice booms through the air. 

"No sir we are missing subject A2," a guard says. 

"Find him," Jenson says. I walk out. 

"Im here," i say. He smirks. "Thomas it is nice for you to join us" Jenson chuckles. Before i know it im hit in the stomach and brought to my knees. "Thomas why didn't you run," Minho asks me. I shake my head.

"Im tired of running, "I say looking at Teresa who i standing next to Jenson. For some reason, i see sadness in her eyes but it is like she didn't tell me something and there is more behind her betraying us than what meets the eye. 

The door to the big plane opens and out walks ava page. How is she alive. We saw her die. I look at her in shock. 

"Have we got everyone?" she asks Jenson. 

"Everyone mam," he says. She nods. " Good," she says. Hate is swelling in me. 

"I know you all hate me" Ava Paige starts. 

"But what we are doing is going to save the world. Thanks to Teresa this is possible" she says. Teresa puts her head down. My heart breaks more looking at her and knowing what she has done. I feel something in my pocket. I move my hand a little so that the guards dont see. I feel the stuff that Jorge used to almost blow up the cars. I wait for the right time before i stand to uphold them up. 

"Dont move" i shout. Everyone is in shock. 

"No one moves or i will blow us up"I shout. Everyone stands still. "We are behind you Tommy," Newt says while him, Minho and Frypan stand behind me. 

"Thomas do you really want to do that. Do you really want to blow up us along with your child" Jenson says. I look at him in confusion. "What" i question. 

"Teresa why dont you tell him," Jenson says. Teresa looks at me. Tears streaming down her face. 

"Thomas me and you have been best friends since we were kids. And over the years we started to have a feeling for each other and then we started dating and then one-night stuff happened and now" she says putting a hand on her stomach she says. "Im pregnant," she says. I look at her in shock. 

"How do you remember this," i asks her. 

"Because we gave her her memories back," Ava Paige says. I look at her. I can't believe it. 

"Now Thomas since you caused this big scene im now going to have to kill you," Jenson says going to grab a gun. 

"What" i hear Teresa shreeks. "You said that you would let everyone go to the safe haven if i told you where the right arm was. You promised" Teresa shouts. Backing up in front of me. 

"Teresa you didn't think i was going to keep my word did you. It was just to find the right arm. You are a puppet in my game Teresa. As are all of you"  he says. All of a sudden we hear gunshots and we see Brenda with a gun shooting at people. Everyone runs. I grab Teresa arms and we run to get weapons. 

===========================================================================

Ok so what happens next is Minho doesnt get captured and WCKD only takes the other people who got caught in the movie. The only difference is that Mary is alive and Teresa and Minho are still with the group.