NEW BOOK SNEAK PEAK

Not telling you the name yet but here is the first chapter. Should be coming out soon. 

Thomas POV

Since we defeated WCKD 2 years ago life has not been the same and it never will be. With Newt, Chuck, Alby. Gone it is hard to move on. And most importantly hard to move on knowing that the person i wanted to spend the rest of my life with is dead. I miss her hair. Her smile. Her ocean blue eyes. If i could go back and save her i would. Go even further back and would have listened to her on the sand back in the scorch and told her what i saw and why WCKD is bad, not good. But i cant and now i have to live with that for the rest of my life. The boys try to cheer me up but it is not easy and i dont think i will ever move on. Every night i dream of her and how i would just give one day to be with her again. I love her. And it will never change.

I walk around Paridse looking at people working. They have found their peace. Im still looking for it. I walk to the beach and sit down and look at the sea. She would have loved this. I put my head down and think of her. Me and her would have been married by now if she was her and we may have had a kid. But the world hates me and doesnt want me to be happy. I hear footsteps behind me but i dont turn my head and just look at the sea. "Hey" i hear a female voice say. Brenda.

She had a crush on me for a while after we arrived at paridise but i could only love one person. She moved on and is now dating Frypan and i know she has moved on. "Hey," i say quietly.

"Why are you sitting out here on your own you should come to hand out with me and the boys. Fry is telling such a funny story of Vince. How i love him" she says giggling. I just have a small smile on my face. She sighs. And we just sit there for a few minutes just listening to the waves.

"You still think of her dont you," she says. I could feel she has turned her head.

"Thomas you know she would want you to move on she must have just felt like her death was the best thing for everyone. I know i wasn't the biggest fan of her but even she didn't deserve to die. I was hoping after all of this me, her, Harriet and Sonya could have been friends. But maybe she just felt so guilt Thomas that she just wanted to let go" she says. I sigh and i tear fall down my face.

"Brenda no matter how many times you tell me this. It will never get better" i say.

"Sometimes i just wish that me and her burned together on that building at least we would have been together Brenda, "I tell her. I stand up and walk away leaving her there.