LOOK AT ME (17)

Dammit shudda posted before :(
________

Fuck him.

A lot of times, I want him to fuck me. But today? No. Fuck him.

I stood by the hallway near his locker, staring st him from a distance. I had my binder in my hand silently cussing him off from where I stood. I was whispering to myself about how complicated my life was and how bad I want him to suffer but then how bad I want him suffer under my care you know? I don't make sense.

He stood by his locker on his phone. His locker door was swung open and he stood by it protectively. He had his right hand on his phone and his head hung low to it.

"You hot muslim mess," I whispered angrily, my hands denting my binder rings, "Maybe that man should've shot you? Yeah, he should've—"

During my little rant fest, I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around so fast.

And then rolled my eyes when I saw her.

"Staring at someone?" Avery asked before shoving me to the side to see who I was staring at. It must've matched her expectations because she only smirked, "Oh Ahmed. Yeah he's hot, beyond gorgeous actually. Too bad he's taken."

My eyes shot up, "What."

Did I hear right? He's taken? The only person he's going to be taken by is me and only me. No one else, just me.

So who the fuck is she talking about?

"You heard me." She circled around me like I was the sun and she was the planets, "Ahmed is taken."

"By who." I clenched my teeth and asked with my mouth barely open. I was ready to slaughter whoever she's talking about.

And then she smirked, walking up to Ahmed. What is she doing?

She never left my eye sight when she tapped him on the shoulder and they began to talk. Ahmed looked like he was refusing to something that she was saying to him and then eventually he gave in. That's when Avery met my gaze and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

No.

She winked at me before planting her lips on his cheeks. And then she pecked him on the nose, his forehead, his chin.

I was shaking, my heart beating fast. My whole body was tensed up and I was trembling like crazy.

And then with one last glance, she kissed his lips.

It's her. He's taken by her.

I heard the loud noise of metal snap in my hands and I felt the binder between my arms was broken. It sliced my palm in two sides, bleeding in the middle. I frowned at the wound and then that's when I realized.

I was hurt. Physically and emotionally.

That caught the attention of Avery, "You should probably go to the nurse." She snarled, her lips in a smirk. She pointed at the nurse's office and then went back to kissing Ahmed like she didn't just break my heart.

That fucker.

Dating is Haram! And he really just tried to come at me again yesterday? Did he really try to tell me that the reason he couldn't even let me sit beside him is because he's Muslim? The reason why he couldn't be my soulmate is because he's Muslim? But when he's with Avery he's what? A Jew? Man, what the fuck!

I heard the sound of cameras flashing and clicking in my face. Suddenly, that same geek with the mole approached me with the third camera and brought it to my face.