He looked at me (36)

Character analysis: Emerald is the kind of girl who's emotions are basically not important. She doesn't like to pay attention to how she feels or what she does. She's a strong character, someone who always expresses her opinion weather you like it or not. She talks a lot of shit but she can back it up. She doesn't hold up a wall, she just doesn't like to come off weak. That's the kind of person she is.

_________________

I came to school and I was mad. So fucking mad.

I looked like an angry gorilla I can tell. I didn't even need to look in the mirror to know that I scared people with the way I looked. My eyes were narrowed, my eyes were dark, I was facing the ground while my hair was falling in front of my face. I looked like a bitch.

I was so ready to talk to Avery today. Talk? More like yell. She's going to see a side of me, that no one has seen in the longest time.

Avery wasn't my problem in all honestly. The fucking principle was. My mother? Principle FUCKING Mcfuckson is my mother? We need to have a talk.

A serious one.

I was at my locker, trying to undo the lock when I caught the same geek with the glasses and the new camera, flashing it in my face and taking pictures.

I snapped my eyes to him.

He instantly backed away in fear, "Its for a project. In photography, to take a picture of whatever interests you."

I gave him a look that showed that I really don't care. Doesn't this kid ever learn?

"P-please don't break my camera." He says, his voice trembling.

He's not as innocent as he seems. I want to avoid all interactions and this kid isn't really helping. With a blink of an eye, I grabbed his camera and smashed it to the floor. It didn't matter anyways, each time he ends up getting a new one.

"Take another picture of me, and your camera won't be the only thing that breaks." I threatned as he scurried off into the hallway.

How the fuck am I interesting and why does everyone always want a fucking picture of me? Who cares if I fight with basically everyone? Like why can't they mind their business like Fatima and Colton?

Speaking of Fatima and Colton, I wonder if should tell them. About what I just found out this morning.

I shrugged off the thought. Maybe I will. There's no reason for it to be a secret anymore.

When people were coming over to me to make fun of me, my outfit or what I look like, I moved them away because the only person I'm interested in speaking to Is Avery.

I went into the middle of the attention hallway, where everyone always happens to be. It's the main hall, and people call t the fighting hall because the cameras don't face this hallway.

I let my bag drop as I cupped my lips with my hands, "I'm looking for Avery!"

When I called that out, I saw pretty much everyone dart their eyes to me immediately. I can already tell what's going through their heads when they heard that. Everyone knows I'm brave and able to do shit on my own. But never have they thought that me, Emerald Green, would be looking for her, Avery Mcfuckson.

"Did y'all hear me right?" I called again, "Where's the bitch who torments the shit out of people?!"

The sound of heals were heard from down the make out hallway, and coming to the fight hallway. She flipped her blonde hair, another stupid smirk on her face. I thought she couldn't get uglier. Today I was wrong.