He looked at me (41)

Character analysis: Avery Mcfuckson. She's the bitch who doesn't know why she's a bitch. She's the kind of bitch who will forever be a bitch until someone puts her back in her place. In this story, she's known to be a bitch for now. But let's see how long her bitch picture lasts.

____________________________

I noticed, Mcfuckson wasn't here in class today. I don't exactly know why.

Maybe she was skipping. She does a lot of that lately. Maybe she's just skipping school, loving her best life with a rich white boyfriend. Who knows?

I mean on the bright side, I've done a pretty good job and not swearing today. I mean, except for Avery's last name. That's an exception because her last name is technically Mcfuckson. And that's not my fault.

I've been nice to everyone too. Today, I didn't yell or snap at anyone. Instead of breaking cameras, I smiled at them while people took pictures of me. I'm sure they'll post it on that website they call HarperHighGossip or some weird shit like that.

I mean, right now it's lunch. And I was just about to grab something from the cafeteria, when Avery came up to me in the line up.

Wait Avery? So she didn't skip?

"I need to talk to you." She said firmly, grabbing my wrist, "Now. It's urgent."

I was having such a good day before my sister came. She's probably going to be the reason I start swearing again and she's probably going to be the reason why I'm going to fail this test that Allah has prepared for me oh lord.

I was going to respond for her to eff off, but she was quick to start pulling me into a corner where there was no one. Not only did I loose my spot in the line up, but she cut me off.

I'll beat her motherfu—

"You look..." she looked at me up and down, "Different." She hesitated.

"I think you mean dazzling." I say, whipping my hijab to the back like it's my hair, "Now What the flip do you want?"

"What the flip?" She asked confused.

I sighed hard, "I'm not supposed to swear. It's not legal for me right now."

She realized how weird I sounded so she skipped to the point. I don't think she wants to waste any more damn time on me.

"I know you'll probably be mad." She spoke softly, something I never knew she could do, "But in the one who turned him in. Brandon Im the one who called the cops and turned him in."

There it is. She's going to be the reason I'll going to swear. She's going to be the reason I'm going to rip her hair out and fail my happy test. It's all her fault.

"You little—" I was about to cuss her off but she shushed me.

Why was Avery being so... I don't want to say nice but— she was being nice?

"Before you get mad, I did it because I recently found out we were sisters." She said, breathing hard, "When my mom called you into her office, I eves-dropped outside the door."

What.

"My mom was lying to you in the office. She said I knew the whole time. I didn't know anything I promise." She looked really vulnerable. And.... I don't know but she looks kind of truthful.