My Fake Birthday

My Fake Birthday

            I woke up in the morning next to George. My head was pounding and I felt exhausted. George’s arm was draped over my bare stomach and I looked over at him. He didn’t have a shirt on and then I noticed I didn’t either. I lifted up the covers and saw that we were both naked. My eyes widened and I got out of bed quickly. “Oh my god.” I said as I started getting dressed.

            “Jess? What’s going on?” George asked as he woke up.

            “What’s going on? We had sex!” I yelled and put on my shirt.

            He sighed. “I know. I remember.” He sat up and smiled at me.

            “You remember? How come I don’t?”

            “It might have something to do with the fact you had more to drink than me.” He grabbed his boxes and put them on.

            My heart raced. “But that was my first time and I don’t remember it.”

            “Hey,” He stood up and cupped my face. “Don’t worry about it, Jess. It was amazing.” He kissed my head. “And I’d be happy to reenact it with you.” He grinned.

            I rolled my eyes. “Maybe later. I have a headache right now.” I walked out of my room and saw Katie and Lee asleep on my floor fully clothed. “And apparently I’ll be making breakfast for four.” I went into the bathroom and got some medicine for my headache.

            “Why don’t I got pick up some sweets from the shop down the street and all you have to make is coffee.” George suggested.

            “That sounds great.” I smiled and kissed his cheek. “But get clothes on before you leave. I want to be the only girl who gets to see you like that.”

            “Yes, ma’am.” He kissed my lips and went back into my room. He popped his head back out a second later and said, “By the way, happy birthday.”

            At first I was confused by what he said. My birthday wasn’t until March. But then I remembered Jessica’s “birthday” was that day so I thanked him then went into the kitchen and started the coffee. George left a couple minutes later and I decided to change into fresh clothes. I got on a sundress then went into the kitchen to see how the coffee was going. I then sat at the table and waited for George to come back with breakfast.

            Katie and Lee woke up when George closed the flat door and he put the pastries on the table. He then smiled at me and said, “We four are going to the Burrow tonight.”

            “Ugh don’t sound so bloody cheery.” Katie said and plopped down in the chair next to me.

            I laughed softly and asked, “Why are we going to the Burrow?”

            “Mum’s throwing you a birthday party.” George grinned.

            My eyes widened. “What? I don’t want a party.”

            Lee laughed. “Too late. Once Mrs. Weasley knows your birthday, you can’t get out of parties.” He got himself and Katie their coffee.

            I sighed. “Fine. But I don’t want presents.” I took a Cauldron Cake out of the box and bit it angrily.

            George laughed. “You’re cute when you’re mad.”