✦::important welcome

яυηүαн~

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Another book of one-shots is here that I provide, actually I was thinking of whether I'm gonna do a story or just Oneshots, but meh, sucks on the story.

Reasons of doing these: It's because of Melodic_Star, Miss_Anime_Nerd, Harl_Tsurugi, AsherMorgan, Rainerose14, Tori_Shisora, ThePokemonLover, talia_inazuma, and sylvia_anne_inazuma, there a bunch of awesome individuals if I say so myself, I won't say especially because it feels like I'm choosing who's better or not, if you don't know them then suck to be you ●︿●, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm just kidding! If you don't know these guys then you better check their accounts and read their stories bruh!

Truth to be told their really nice individuals and they actually uh actually, *shrugs* I can't really explain it but there is something on them or their stories that brings something within me out?

I give up, just check their accounts and see it for yourself.

As readers, you'll probably know the drills already, right?

Ok! Don't skip it yet, I still have important things to say starting from here on out!

If and as you can probably read or see in the description of the book, this is a SHOT with a TWIST.

You heard me.

I have seen multiple one-shot stories, have read(past tense) them and voted them, or study how they do it, even react to it, well for my reaction of the story, I don't comment on what I think about it, I'm sometimes a silent reader, I don't comment if I don't see fit, even if it urges me to do so, I just voted on it and proceeded to the next chapter, but I have some way to not keep my comments in my heart if it's either bad or good cause it's really not good for your health if you didn't know, if you keep something for a long time whether it is light or heavy to weigh it is important to share it than keep it, you either slowly die or live, well sick first then die......
ANYWAY

My plan in this story is to have 2 shots for each reader to have with the character, no not the type where in one shot it's love then the other is different, it's like a story you read like normal books but in a prose, not short not long but average in each chapter, fit for a short story, I've seen so many oneshots, they always have a big timeskip well other shots don't but I still see some, no, I'm not saying it's bad to have timeskip nor it is bad for the author to be lazy so they have to timeskip, I know for one timeskipping is our best partners so that the story will end face, some authors timeskip big like Melodic_Star and Miss_Anime_Nerd, BUT in there situation they use their timeskip in a proper way, for those I mention in the top and not mention here, Please, I'm just stating an example it's not like I'm choosing just because their good, don't feel jealous or guilty what so ever, because if you don't know it's really bad for your health, healthy or not, I like health study of a person, if you hadn't notice, well back to the topic, so yeah, authors didn't really notice that they timeskip at the wrong time, it's either a cliffhanger or they just didn't care, Authors can be lazy sometimes, though I'm not saying in this 2 shots I'll provide there's no timeskip, And I'm not saying it's bad or anything, it's just that I felt the readers want more....like it's not enough for them just yet, if you don't know there's a topic in english/language that is called multiple endings, wherein the reader will change their ending or something that's just like mine well close to mine, I'm just saying, SO PLEASE DON'T BE FREAKING MAD AT ME, if I'm saying something offended to you tell me and I'll repeat my mistakes.

And why 2 shots?
Well so that I could make up for the story that I didn't choose because I went to the one-shot ^^ nothing more nothing less. AND of course, I'll gradually add the part up so that you guys won't be bored! When I'll say so, but this time, I'll stay into 2 shots for some time

Ghad I'm yammering so much, so yeah, I'm providing 2 shots. Even though I'm doing 2 shots I'm also doing some one-shots, so it's either you want 2 or 1 shots. So of course, I'm not a good writer like those guys at the very top, but still, I wanna make some!!!
And of course as you can see in the cover book it's not Shots but Oneshots, I just made it that way to lure you in.

You guys are amazing despite your flaws, love you, and dontchu forget that!

Well, Bye then!

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

-Luciana_chan7💞