✦::gouenji shuuya x reader

яυηүαн~

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

This is just a quick one-shot, not 2, and just a little shot I did when I was planning to publish this.

I actually made it when my BFF and her *cringes*
b-boyfriend.....was like hugging each other like teddy bears, it was 2 weeks ago.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Third Person P.O.V.

"Ugh..... Just another minute
[F/N]...." Gouenji said gripping [F/N]'s waist tightly.

He was having a bad day today, tons of karma had just lined up for him, and God knows what will happen to him, so he just needed [F/N]'s comfort to fix it all up.

"That's what you said 10 mins. ago Shuuya! Now Let me go!, I have to help the other managers, like, right now!" She said squirming out of Gouenji's tight grasp,

"Hn......" he mumbled out, his head laying on her shoulder, though he smirked a little, thinking how adorable those useless squirming she just did.

The 4 managers in the side of the bench just giggled at the two lovers while the players went back to practice.

"Don't worry [F/N] we'll be able to handle it, just concentrate on Gouenji-san first, we don't wanna lose our ace striker just yet" Natsumi said crossing her arms, smirking

"Mouuuu!! Geez!" [F/N] whined, she then hugs him tightly, he could nearly choked.

"You big whining baby...." She mumbled out

"Oh but you love it~" Gouenji teased.

"Hmph" Was all she said before Gouenji attacked her lips.

As quick as a lightning, Haruna took out her camera and snap some photos, "Hehe~ lucky~" She said

While Kidou quickly covered Endou's eyes, "Eh!? Kidou what's with you?!" He said grabbing Kidou's arms and trying to pull it out.

"Your still innocent Endou" Kidou said, while Kazemaru snickered at the back.

Fudou who was really annoyed, clearly because [F/N] and Gouenji was making out in his beloved bench.

(This is their arrangement)

4 Gouenji Fudou
Managers [F/N]

(And of course the bench the 3 is sitting on)

"Oi! Get a room you two it's so gross!" Fudou yelled

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

That's it 0-0
I don't know what to say..... Maybe what do you guys think?

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

-Luciana-chan7 💞