✧::saryuu evan x oc

яυηүαн~

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Requested By: Miss_Anime_Nerd

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Third Person P.O.V.

"Uh... Mia, shouldn't you be studying right now?" Saryuu asked, looking away from the Math book he was reading.

Mia respond with a hum, making Saryuu sigh. "The exams is literally in 2 days, and I'm helping you right now even if I had to study myself."

"Ohhh right, the exams, just one second, I just need to reply back to Meia." Mia said not looking away from the computer, her mother banned her from using her phone, but it seems like 'mom' have forgotten about Mia's computer.

Saryuu, not really content with the respond, came towards her, and move her chair in front of him. "You said that like a hundred times already, and I'm repeating the same question on when are you gonna start and go damn study with me!" Saryuu yelled, sure he isn't on to be easily tempered at, but wasting his time like this, isn't really his thing.

Saryuu's eyes widen at what he just said, it was his first time yelling at her girlfriend, "A-Ah... " he stammered, he place a hand on his forehead, making sure to cover his eyes, he can't bare to see what Mia's reaction looks like right now.

"Look, I'm sorry, it's just that, you've atta been in your computer for about hours and you haven't touched a single book yet today, you even literally beg for me to help you with you studies." Saryuu said

Mia just looked at him, a blank expression on her face, she didn't know what just happened, it all happened fast, but one thing for sure, she messed up pretty bad.

With her head down, she said, "Sorry Saru, I was just caught up chatting with Mia and I just... I guess this is the reason why mom took my phone, I'm really bad at this stuff, even if I said that I'll do my best."

"Mia..." Saryuu murmured, he immediately do the thing that comes up to his mind,

He gave Mia a bone-crushing hug just because he wanted too, the girl was too cute for her own sake.

"Just promise me to stop this habit of yours." Saryuu sighed, Mia just lean in to the hug.

"Okay, I'll try." Mia said with a grin in her face.

Saryuu pull out from the hug, and peck her cheeks,"Now that's settle, how about we begin our first study session together, I'll promise you that this is gonna be different with some tutors!"

"Sounds great!"

Mia get out from the chair and sat down on the floor with Saryuu in front of her.

"So which one would you like for us to focus on? Biology or Physics?" Saryuu grin

Mia place a hand on her chin, "How about both, I'm pretty bad at those to be honest."

Saryuu hums in response.

• • •

Friday came, it was Sunday when Mia and Saryuu had their first study session, and the last four days were their exam.

Friday was the day when they post on the bulletin board who placed on the top 10 on each major subject on each class.

Mia was pretty confident and not confident about her test result, the study session with Saryuu was really easy to get at, he made her understand the formula very easy, so why not check if she was able to be place on the board.

Closing her eyes, praying silently, she made a stop in front of a brown large board, which was being devoured by some other students.

She took a little peek up,

Her eyes widen at the sight, she got in her the top 10, well at least on Physics and a little bit on Biology, 8 and 10 place was her name marked on, sure it wasn't high but at least she got in.

Her eyes shine in happiness, she wanted to tell Saryuu of her little achievement, she looked at her side and spotted a white haired with cute goggles on top of the hair, Saryuu!

"Saryuu!" Mia ran up to him, throwing herself for her to be catch by Saryuu, he, reacted quickly and catch her right before she landed on the ground.

"Saryuu! I place a spot on the top 10 on Biology and Physics!"

"Really! That's great!" Saryuu cheered.

"And it's all thanks to you!" Mia showered him with lovable kisses on his face.

"That's sweet, so how about a little celebration about it, I bet your mom will be happy about your achievements!"

"Sure!"

Mia grabbed Saryuu's arm and starts to walk out of the campus,

"I love you"

Mia stopped and looked at Saryuu with a confused face, "What? Can't I say that to my girlfriend?"

Mia shakes her head, "No, not that, you seem not to be the person to just show affection on public,"

Saryuu raised a brow.

Mia thought for a moment, "Oh! Is that the way how you said congratulations to me? Then, thank you Saryuu, and let's go! I can't wait to tell mom the news!"

Saryuu only smiled at her, unbelievable, "Stupid girl..."

"Okay, let's just go." He said, and started walking.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

And another one done, it seems like I updated today, and not for another months, I'm not really sure what to think about this one, I'll try and update again tomorrow.

And sorry it seems short.

I hope you like it Miss_Anime_Nerd -chan

And Ohhh look what I found

Just look at those ass, lol, it seems to brighten up my day, thanks to Gouenji for being sexy, and the one who drew this

Here's a little mang story about Gouenji in Valentine's, if you don't understand Japanese try looming at the pictures instead, and if you want the second one of this I'll try and update tomorrow, and for those who know this, no spoilers please

I'll see you guys latuh!

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

-Luciana_chan7💞