✦::tsurugi kyousuke x endou mamoru's sister!reader

Pairings:
Tsurugi Kyousuke x Endou Mamoru's Sister!Reader

Operation:
This is not what we expected to be!

Requested By:
SakumaRose-14

Warnings:
--

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Words cannot describe on how shock Endou Mamoru is looking right now, sitting on the living room's sofa, he continues to stare quietly at the two person in front of him; his little sister, Endou [F/N] and her supposed to be boyfriend that is also his student, Tsurugi Kyousuke.

He took note the nervousness that filled the two's face and can't help but let out a sigh.

"How long?" He asked.

Tsurugi and [F/N] looked at each other before speaking,

"Almost a month now Endou-kantoku." Tsurugi replied.

"Onii-chan...

"Don't worry, I'm not mad." Endou said, smiling at his sister. "Honestly though, I've already know that you two are dating." He continued, rubbing the back of his head.

"What!?" [F/N] and Tsurugi shouted in unison.

"H-How?!" [F/N] asked as a blush formed on her face.

"It's not that hard." Endou grinned, "It's just that..." He looked away.

Tsurugi and [F/N] looked at him.

"A-Anyways!" Endou said, "Let's not tell Shuuya about this--!"

"About what?"

Gouenji asked, leaning against the wall, a smirk evident on his face.

"Is there something wrong Ma-mo-ru~?"

"Gouenji-nii/san." Tsurugi and [F/N] greeted.

"Hello to you too [F/N], Tsurugi, I'm really happy about your announced relationship!" Gouenji said, before looking back at Endou, "I don't know why you want to hide it from me."

"I-I think we should be on our way now, Onii-chan, Gouenji-nii." [F/N] stuttered, taking Tsurugi's hand and dashing outside.

"WAIT! DON'T LEAVE ME!" Endou yelled out desperately.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"That was eventful." Tsurugi said to [F/N] swaying their hands together slowly.

"Mm..." [F/N] replied, "Though it's not the reaction I expected from them to have."

"They said it themselves, they've already known."

"Well, I guess so..." She sighs, "How should we tell it to Yuuichi-san though?"

Tsurugi looked at her, a worried look was starting to form on his face.

"L-Let's think of that some other time. I don't think I'm ready for his teasing...." He said, murmuring the last part.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

::it succs

-Luciana_chan7.♡

♡