✧::mizukamiya seiryuu x reader |1|

яυηүαн~

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Hola! Soy Dora-!
OoF-
Ahem....
Loe! It's me-Yesh it's me!
I don't have anything left to say-just consult me if you need anything I guess!
This was requested by: snowyroses-
And this is Shot No. 1

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"I heard that you're going to Russia and join the Japan Representative next week...." [F/N] said, pulling up her knees to her chest, and rested her head into it.

"Yeah....." Mizukamiya replied, looking at [F/N]'s form right now.

Both of them were in the riverbank-watching the sun set and hide it's rays to the mountains. An everyday routine for them-after Mizukamiya's soccer practice he'll head out to the riverbank and meet up with [F/N], the only way that they could meet up from they're day to day activities, and this day is one of it.

"Your really going....?" [F/N] quietly asked, knowing already the answer that he will go.

"I-I...." Mizukamiya looked away, "Yes....."

He can't help but feel guilty, leaving [F/N] behind, though being a Japan Representative is one of his big dreams and he can't let it just slip, he knows that [F/N] understand this-

"I'm sorry."

"Eh?" Mizukamiya said, stunned, "What for?"

"Just Sorry...." [F/N] buried her head dipper in between her knees, "I know that your- no.... I know that you want to do this, since it's a once in a lifetime opportunity...."

"[F/N]...."

"Don't Worry! I'll come back as soon as the tournament is over!" Mizukamiya said, instantly hugging [F/N], burying his head on her neck.

[F/N] leaned on his touch, she didn't notice the tears coming out of her eyes-Mizukamiya felt his neck getting wet, he notices tears coming out of [F/N]'s eyes.

"Shhhh... Don't cry..." Mizukamiya said wiping [F/N]'s tears with his finger.

[F/N] tried wiping her tears, but it failed and her tears continued to flow down, "I-It...won't...*hic* staph..."

Mizukamiya pulled [F/N] to her to his lap and she leaned on his shoulder-

"Hey..." Mizukamiya called, "Let's make this day memorable....'Kay? So, no crying..."

"Right..." [F/N] sniffles, "Can we also do this tomorrow Seiryuu...?"

Mizukamiya smiled at her, "Sure! Let's do this for the whole week!"

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

And Shot No. 1 of Mizukamiya Seiryuu x Reader is done! Please Stay tune for Shot No. 2!
While waiting for the next update, check out my other books, I mostly recommend my "It's Fine, I'm Fine" Book, it is also a IE Original Fanfic!

I'm out peaches!

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

-Luciana_chan7 💞