✧::kidou yuuto x reader

яυηүαн~

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

This was requested by: AzulaPingu

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Third Person P.O.V.

The sun rise high up on the sky his heat radiating down, an alarm clock rang, shaking rapidly on the desk it was sitting, a hand reached out for it and it's ringing goes off, [F/N] rubbed her eyes and sit up from the bed, she open up her mouth and ready to yawn when all of the sudden-

¡*Cough* *Cough* *Cough*!

A loud crack, bombing cough was left out on [F/N] mouth, she placed a hand on her mouth, trying to stop the coughing but it didn't seem to work, so she just let her coughing continue till her throat run dry and her coughing stop.

Her body was now feeling weak, her throat hurts, lacks of water, and there's just something that she couldn't understand in her body,

She was just sitting on her bed, she didn't know what to think, her brain still feels fuzzy since she just woke up.

'Ugh... My throat hurts!' She thought

Her mind was on train wreck, that she unconsciously grab this big stuff penguin.

A knock was heard on the door and it creaked open, "[F/N]! Get yourself tidy up and come down breakfast is ready." Said [F/N]'s aunt who just had her day off from work today.

[F/N] gave out a grunt, her aunt was content on her answer left her and headed down stairs.

She pushed herself up and headed downstairs, not caring what she looks like right now,

• • •

Her mom was setting up the table, 4 plates in her hands.

[F/N] looked at the sink, there was a pitcher full of water and cleaned cup of glass layed out she quickly got herself a cup of water and drank, three drink of water was already making her full that she stop, her throat was still dry.

She sat down on the chair waiting her meal,

• • •

[F/N] was slowly swallowing the food in her mouth, swallowing something from her mouth hurts than drinking water, though she still finishes her food.

She placed her dirty plate on the sink and sat beside her 2 years old younger brother who was watching some alphabets singing, her mom was feeding him some food, she suddenly cough harshly, like a bomb continually blowing up, when her coughing mess ended her aunt spoke up.

"What happened [F/N]? Coughing so suddenly." Her aunt asked

[F/N] didn't answer, "Tsk, tsk, tsk it's because she devoured the whole peanut butter all to herself when there's no other people that's gonna eat it, karma happen to her then." Her mom complained, she couldn't argue with her mother because what she said was very true, she just couldn't help eating it, it's been years since she has seen a peanut butter.

Her mother initially took some medicine out of the cabinet for [F/N] to drink and the day goes by, by the way it's the weekend.