✦::fubuki atsuya x reader

Pairings:

Fubuki Atsuya x Reader

Operation:
Cuddle with me

Requested By:
SnowPrinceAtsu22

Warnings:
--

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

-and Shirou-kun landed on his ass!" [F/N] exclaimed, enthusiastically repeating for the 10th time the funny story about the time she and Fubuki Shirou went to the amusement park yesterday.

Fubuki Atsuya only looked at her annoyed, not only for the fact that he wasn't able to go with them yesterday but also his very own girlfriend was talking about another man with him.

Yes, it's his brother, but this is an exception!

'What is the point of her visiting me in the hospital, when all she's blabbering about is my brother..' He grumbled on his thought, leaning on the table beside him while also tapping his finger impatiently on his arms.

[F/N] continued on repeating her story, now for the 11th time before she could hear a sigh beside her.

"Atsuya?" Tilting her head, as she looked at Atsuya's annoyed expression.

"Look." He glared towards [F/N], "I get it that you two have fun yesterday, but you've kept repeating the same shit for like tons right now, it's just the two of us here, and instead of the cuddle I want to get from you, you instead, started to talk about what happened yesterday!"

[F/N] sweatdrops, 'I can't help it to feel nervous being alone with you right now, jerk!'

Trying to avoid his intense gaze, she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ears, and looked outside the window, "The weather is so nice today, do you maybe... want to--

"No."

"Eh?" She slowly looked back to Atsuya, when suddenly he grab her hand by force and pulled her towards his chest.

[F/N] yelped, as she could feel Atsuya's heart thumping on where her head was rested.

As Atsuya hugged her waist, he leaned his head on hers and let out a relieved sigh, "Let's just stay like this..." Hinting a faint hue of blush on his cheek.

His grip on her was tight, that she couldn't move at all, and left her to sigh, and he could feel her nod and snuggle deep.

Both figures were now about to explode with embarrassment.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

::this was over the 200 words meter mark--

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

-soft_tempeh.♡