✧::nosaka yuuma x reader |1| + back

яυηүαн~

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Hello Everyone! It's been a while, but now I'm back! I'll go back with updating my books for you guys! I'll have a VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT on the very last part of this Chapter so please stay!

Anyways, This was requested by: Inazuma11Fangirl3923

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"Who's She?" [F/N] asked Nishikage as she pointed a finger at the figure beside her boyfriend, Nosaka Yuuma.

Nishikage looked at the direction she was pointing, when he got a good look on it, his eyes widen, of all times, [F/N] just had to see Nosaka with someone.

"Umm.. W-well... It's just a random girl... I-I mean! One of Raimon's manager who caught Nosaka-san having one of his attacks during the tournament, and now she is pestering him to tell her what's wrong, saying that she wants to help him out..." Nishikage stuttered out, averting his eyes at [F/N]'s [E/C] colored ones, that was staring directly at him, he hated how she do that, it always gives him the creeps, especially when it means that what she wants always been done on the spot.

"Does... She like MY Yuuma?" [F/N] asked him, a hint of jealousy in her words, and emphasizing 'MY', she knows that a lot of girls like him, because of his looks and all, but Nosaka always brushed them off, but this girl that she see right now was an exception, [F/N] could feel that something is going with the two of them, it's not like she's good at guessing games like Nosaka, but she got this tingling feeling, that she can't brush off.

"No... I don't think she does..." Nishikage said, but regretted it when both of them saw, as Nosaka laughing along with the girl beside him, another wave of jealousy hit [F/N], this girl was able to make Yuuma laugh, even for her, she's struggling to make Nosaka look at her in even just a minute.

[F/N] clenches her fist, she doesn't like how this was going, something's telling her to stop this, "Seiya....-san..." [F/N] mumbled.

This caught Nishikage's attention from looking at Nosaka, [F/N] called him by his given name, she wants something.

"Yes...?"

"Let's spy on them..." [F/N] letting go of the books that was on her hand, though, Nishikage caught it quickly, not wanting to produce any noise inside the library.

"But... We might get caught." Nishigake replied to her putting the books that he caught back on the shelves.

"No, we won't, and I wanna know about this bit— I mean, ummm... Seiya?"

"Anna."

"Oh, yes... This Anna girl..." [F/N] murmured, a tiny blush of embarrassment on her cheeks.

• • •

"

Nosaka-kun..." Anna said, blushing as Nosaka placed a hand on her cheek.

"Thank you for worrying about me Anna-san..." Nosaka said, smiling at her,

"But," Nosaka's eyes darkened, that it startled Anna.

"I already have a girlfriend that can perfectly take care of me, and she'll be jealous if she's not the one who's taking care of me, beside Anna-san, you have a team to take care of too."

"I-I....." Anna was lost of words, eyes widen, her crush for Nosaka was crushed when she heard the news about him having a girlfriend.

Nosaka wasn't fazed by her reaction, he knows perfectly well the crush Anna had for him, but everyone knows that a crush is just a crush, it can't evolve into something intimate, like his relationship with his girlfriend.

"I think you should go now Anna-san, we still have late-afternoon class." Nosaka said removing his hand on her cheeks, he could feel a hot burning fire on his back a little after he and Anna started talking, and he only had one guess, [F/N], playing with her jealousy was really fun, but he could feel some killing intent the longer he talk with Anna.

He watched Anna making her way outside the campus, he sighed to himself, [F/N] and Nishikage are not really good hiders.

"You two should get out of their already," Nosaka said rubbing his forehead, as he saw the bush flinch, their he can see [F/N] and Nishikage's figure, looking down.

He was about to speak when [F/N] beat him to it, "Not.Our.Fault." [F/N] stated, proudly.

"That wasn't what I was about to say..." Nosaka sweatdrop at her cute attempts to act tough.

"Look, I'm sorry, I think you misunderstood wha happened earlier," Nosaka tried to reason to her.

"N-no... I-I prac *hic* tically understand... *hic*" [F/N] stammered, trying to wipe of the tears on her face.

Nosaka hugged immediately hugged her, he felt bad for making her cry, he shouldn't have, done those stuffs earlier.

"I'm sorry, you know you're the only one in my heart, please don't cry..." Nosaka whispered in her ear, rubbing her back for more comfort.

"I'll make it up to you! Let's have a date later, okay! Just please stop crying, I hate seeing you cry..." Nosaka said, [F/N] nodded the tears on her eyes slowing drying.

"Better now?"

"Mhm, you better take me on a date..." [F/N] said at him sternly, Nosaka could only chuckle at her.

"Yes, yes, I love you..."

"I hate you......just now........"

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Hey! Hehehehehe~
Anyways. Again, about the SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT, please make your way to my other book "Just Be Random" I'll publish their about the special announcement, it's very very special as fuck. Now go, shoooo.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

-Luciana_chan7 💞