✧::late christmas special

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"Mamoru, you've been staring at the snow globe for hours now, aren't you getting tired?" [F/N] asked, sighing to herself, she had no problem whatsoever in what's her husband is doing, but she can't just stay still and let her husband be like that.

His brown orbs, slight dull looked back at [F/N], he said nothing but stare at her. [F/N] sighed to herself once again, before giving him a pained smile and walked closer beside him.

"I'm sorry..." Endou muttered, placing her hand on his, she squeezed it tightly.

"I'M SORRY I FORGOT YOUR CHRISTMAS GIFT!!!" He yelled out loud, attempting to pull his hair out of his head.

[F/N] only sweatdrop at the sight of the oh-so-legendary-goalkeeper, she already expected that he might forget some stuffs, so she's not mad at him, but she got really excited to spend her first Christmas with Endou, and had hoped for something.

"It's fine Mamoru! I'm not upset!" [F/N] assured him, clasping their hands together she said,

"You, being here with me is already the best Christmas present ever, and I'm happy..." She said, a tint of blush appeared on her cheeks.

"R-Really?" Endou asked.

"Yes!" [F/N] exclaimed, "Now, how about we go back to the kitchen and wait for Christmas Eve count down?"

Endou looked at her and grinned, "Sound Good to me!"

[F/N] giggled, "I love you, you know that?"

"Yeah, I know! More than anything in the world!"

"Great! Then you better celebrate Christmas with me every year from now on!"

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

-Luciana_chan7💞