✦::mizukamiya seiryuu x reader |2|

яυηүαн~

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Yo Yo Yo! This Gurl is back! And with the Shot No. 2 of Mizukamiya Seiryuu x Reader!
This was still requested by: snowyroses-!

Enjoy~

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Mizukamiya gulp the water from his bottle, his sweat dripping down from his head, practice has ended and all of them were retreating to their dorm-when Mizukamiya's phone rang, he looked at the number name, when he saw it's unregistered and it's unknown, he raised a brow though he still answered it.

"Hello?" Mizukamiya said, placing his bottle on a nearby table,

"Hey," Haizaki called him, "I'm going first." Mizukamiya raised a hand in a wave like manner, trying to say he heard him-when a voice from the other side of the phone alerted him.

"Is this Seiryuu?" [F/N] asked.

"Yes, it's me. Who is this?"

"It's [F/N]! Sorry for calling at this hour, but I heard that you're competing against Brazil," the girl chirped happily.

From the other line, the boy blushed a bit. He was glad that the girl wasn't there to see him do so.

"So?"

"I've heard Brazil is pretty tough. I just want to say Good luck to you and your team!"

"Oh... thanks."

Awkward silence took over. [F/N] wanted to say something but didn't know what else to say. She intended to say "good luck" and hang up, but didn't have the heart to do so. She wanted to talk to Seiryuu more. And as for the boy, he too, wanted to say more but couldn't find the words. After a few minutes the girk finally decides to take action.

"Well, I'm gonna go now-"

"W-wait!" Seiryuu blurted out, cousin the girl on the other line flinch in surprise, and so did he.

What was he doing? He should've hung up already.... but he didn't want to.

"I-I......"

"Seiryuu?"

"Thank You...." Mizukamiya lowly said, the small blush on his face didn't fade.

From the other side of the phone, [F/N] had a big smile on her face, like she had completed a very important goal in her life.

"I love you too Seiryuu..."

The blush on Mizukamiya's face worsen, though nevertheless he replied-with a very sweet tone that a girl could die for,

"I love you more my dear...."

With that said both of them hang up on the phone, not knowing that both of them purposely put it on record-repeating every words they said to each other.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

UwU, I'm here, Yes, I'm almost finish with all of your request and will be opening another one soon!
While waiting for another shot, please check my other story called "It's Fine, I'm Fine" I'm probably gonna publish Chapter 2 soon!

Peaches of Love to You All!

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

-Luciana_chan7💞