✧::suzuno fuusuke x reader |2|

яυηүαн~

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Hey Guys! I am Le Back! Didn't I told you that my inspiration in writing is almost back, so Imma using it wisely lol.

This was still requested by yinonesama1!! But this time it's angst and all that lol.

Enjoy~ UwU

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

I stared at the flower in the vase as it started to whither, the blooming coloured petals falling from it's place one by one, such a sad sight as I say.

I wonder how long has it been there, sitting alone, such a lonely thing.

I look at it bitterly, as my mind flew off at the one who gave it to me,

Suzuno Fuusuke

Oh, how the word came out of my mouth left a bad taste. I can no longer feel it's nostalgia, such a waste.

I would have never fallen in love with you, if I wouldn't have said it, I wonder if this won't be happening already.

I want to know if I need stitches to repair this ache in my heart, or to know what kind of illness I'm getting right now, and how to get rid of it.

I really am a foolish human being, sticking myself at a very stuck-up fairytail.

I thought we would be dancing in sync, looking at each other with loving eyes, with the moonlight shining down at us.

Yes, you were dancing, but dancing with another woman, and I'm not that woman, I'm just one of the people in the crowd trying to look at you with delight, but I'm looking at the woman with you, as envy filled my eyes, how I wish that woman was me..

But fate- no, I should've known it wouldn't be me, I have known at the very start their wasn't a word 'us' in you and me.

So I guess..... I have to let you go now....... Right.......?

As I said my goodbye to you, I would like to see your smile one more time, a smile that is meant for me......

Please......

.
.
.
.
.
.

Goodbye.........

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

I'm done! Yes, I'm done with your request dear yinonesama1!!!!

I hope you like it!!!!

Peaches!

Slang for meh peace!

Byeeee~~

See u in the next shot!!!

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

-Luciana_chan7 💞